Engagement rings

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Noticed some seriously good nails ladies.... Lovely rings too of course!

I'm loving this thread! Hubby wants to buy me new engagement / wedding rings. Been married almost 6 years and have gained weight so haven't worn mine in a while. We were advised not to get the size altered with mine as the diamonds may come loose.
Anyhow....went for a little window shop today and saw these. Didn't have my size so took a pic with them on my pinky. I think they're really pretty but I just can't decide!! Opinions please.....??

View attachment 51940

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have this as well it's beautiful I love mine , I'm not wearing the wedding ring as I'm not married yet that's tucked away for safe keeping ! Catches the light lovely

I'm not engaged yet but my partner has hinted to friends (while in my presence) that we are most likely going to get married next year! he jut needs to pop the question now haha. so naturally this post excites me. I love the variety of engagement rings I've seen while viewing this post over the past half an hour.

As a makeup artist AND wedding photographer I always end up staring at my brides diamonds and get all dreamy! I think this is where I prefer to be a wedding photographer sometimes... On engagement shoots and on the wedding day I get to take super duper close up shots of the beautiful rings that are presented to so many lovely women :)

x HelloSORRISO x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399670603.786986.jpg
This is mine :) xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399673332.052909.jpg
This is mine x

Here's mine, plain and simple ... just like me! Lol!!

Sent from my HTC One V using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1399673986489.jpg
    1399673986489.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 312
Just realised i wear my engagement ring and wedding band the wrong way round, iv been married for nearly 2 years wearing it like this haha. But it feels weird if i swap them round :/ looks like i will be different lol xx

We aren't married legally but my boyfriend has the best taste! I have my everyday ring that is 18K platinum blue diamonds aka Hope Diamonds and this ring gets everyone's attention as it's very elegant and the sparkle is incredible.
I have a Canary Diamond set in platinum and this one is worth a down payment on a house! So it stays in the safety box :(

Cleen Cheeks Spa

This is mine.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 302
We aren't married legally but my boyfriend has the best taste! I have my everyday ring that is 18K platinum blue diamonds aka Hope Diamonds and this ring gets everyone's attention as it's very elegant and the sparkle is incredible.
I have a Canary Diamond set in platinum and this one is worth a down payment on a house! So it stays in the safety box :(

Cleen Cheeks Spa

Ooo can we see pics? Xx

Ooo can we see pics? Xx

I had to stop by my bank this morning to pick it up lol I have been meaning to but kept forgetting!
1st is my every day hope diamonds cause its not raised and therefore practical
2nd is my canary :cool:
These pics don't do them justice, ladies grab my hand and stare in awe at the sparkle

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1400010088120.jpg
    1400010088120.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 336
  • 1400010266794.jpg
    1400010266794.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 344
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400013524.043765.jpg

I traded in my eternity and engagement rings and got this one.
The original was very dated looking as it had a 30 year old, elaborate setting and I never wore it as it was too 'showy'
This one is comfortable enough for everyday wear.

Good thread Btw

I had to stop by my bank this morning to pick it up lol I have been meaning to but kept forgetting!
These pics don't do them justice, ladies grab my hand and stare in awe at the sparkle

Aww gorgeous rings! I love the style of the canary my engagement ring is a similar style. & I can believe much sparklier in real life. So pretty!

Xx

This is mine

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 265
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400104826.856285.jpg
That's mine, I love it, we've been married just over a year. Haha just noticed how wonky my wonky finger looks !

I love both !! I love the hope one as it's so me for an everyday ring !! Turquoise is my favourite colour and this is a beaut ❤️ Xxx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400142644.156949.jpg
Sorry- having my gels soaked off!x

Latest posts

Back