Enhancement and own nail ripped off :(

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fairydust

Reaction score
Well felt sick today when I heard one off.my clients has not only accidentally managed to break her acrylic nail but it has also ripped off half her natural nail. Why has this happened. Over all the years I have done nails I have never had anybody damage there own nail like this. Usually on the odd occasion a client breaks a nail it.just comes away from the nail plate but never takes the nail with it. ive seen damage like this happen on mma nails but am baffled and upset as to why and how it happened. She only caught it.on her jeans and apparently it was bleeding badly. The lady has worn enhancements lots of.times and they wernt paticually long. Any ideas and has this happened to anybody else? She must be in agony :(((

Sounds so painful! What products do you use? She must have knocked her nail with some force surely, not even a natural nail can come off just fastening your jeans!

I would put it down as a freak accident and possibly the angle she caught it at :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

Nsi always have done. I felt sick x

I would put it down as a freak accident and possibly the angle she caught it at :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek
With the products you are using I would agree with this post

Latest posts

Back