Entity demo, Plymouth, 24th Feb

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not out to cause an argument, far from it, but I feel that I have to say that it really isn't necessary to 'dog' one company in order to 'up' another company.

We all try to get along on this site, whether we're using brand XYZ or brand ABC :wink2:

I totally agree this is not the site to 'dog' one company in to another. I have not used ENTITY but i had great experience today when attending workshop in Brighton. I feel i should be allowed to express my feelings and I should not feel afraid to say something negitive about Creative. Fact is I have ALWAYS used Creative (last 4 years) but i am having problems getting products and most of all help when I need it. I cant get a Creative Uniform and been wanting one for last 2 years now. OK all I hear is about some legal issues they have, heard that for last 2 years.

Yes, I love Creatibve products but maybe its time for a change and time for this site to let people express their feeling without getting shot down & too scared to say what they think.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I love Creative products but maybe its time for a change and time for this site to let people express their feeling without getting shot down & too scared to say what they think.
It's perfectly fine for members to express what they love about their chosen (or new) system, but it's better to do that without dogging another system in the process, concentrating on a positive thought is far better than giving your energy to a negative one :hug:

I too use systems other than Creative (yes, it's true :wink2:), and I'm happy with what I use which consists of Creative, Millennium and Light Elegance products... no different to you now liking Entity...

I just want to repeat that this isn't a Creative site, it's a site for all salon professionals, it doesn't matter which product line you use, whether it be (for example) Youngs or Dream, EZFlow or CND, Clairol or Wella, Academie or Nimue... everyone is welcome here and we try our best to help each other out constructively :green:

Hey Karin,

They said that pocket lifting wasn't because of mix ratio but because you are using Retention+? What a lack of professionalism and understanding of how products actually work. Shocking really (well... not really)

Anyhoo - for what its worth - these guys used to work with CND - but don't anymore... but not by their choice ;)

nJoy

It's perfectly fine for members to express what they love about their chosen (or new) system, but it's better to do that without dogging another system in the process, concentrating on a positive thought is far better than giving your energy to a negative one :hug:

I do personally toally disagree with you, OK i know your a long and well respectred geek on this site, i respect you totally. But i also have my own mind and am sick of you and anyone else on here stopping me from expressing my feelings.

1st of all, i love Creative and the products, but yes, I am feb up with getting NO feedback from them. I have asked so many questions (still waitng for Sam to get back to me on my post re Solar Oil). Did not wany to express all my thoughts re price increase as wanted her to get back to me, well its now almost 3 weeks!!!

Alll I said was think its time for a change, I said from what i saw today, geeks should attend workshop "Entity" are offrering as its great, shame i could not spend day there.

I am a Creative tech like you, i love Creative, but to be totally frank i am sick on coming on this site, getting the same 'old' people slagging anyone off that does not think Creative is great. That is reason i have not logged on for so long.

I am totally dedicated to Creative, but hate all the click you have, cant you let someone say they had good day trying new product. Entity had fab unforms with great logo all set in rhinestones. been 2 years and still cant get new Creative one, of course any normal person would look around and thats what i did today and already getting slatted by regular geeks on this site. :green:

but i am having problems getting products and most of all help when I need it. I cant get a Creative Uniform and been wanting one for last 2 years now. OK all I hear is about some legal issues they have, heard that for last 2 years.

Why on earth are you having problems getting CND?!?

Why on earth are you having problems getting CND?!?

Well, you tell me why I have not been able to get a new uniform for last 2 years, all i hear about is some legal problems you have in the States? I am still waiting for your other half to get back to me re your pricing re Solaroil?:green:

CND never made uniforms. The lack of uniforms was the result of a lawsuit brought against a director of Hyperion (who now works for another company).

Not sure what you mean regarding prices on SolarOil or why that would impact on availability? Is this because the RRP's weren't updated in the catalogue? If so, didn't Samantha call you?

Anyhoo - feel free to drop me a line if you think I can help. Just wanted to clarify the point about a lack of availability.

nJoy

Last edited:
ok. I'm going to freely speak my mind now. I'm not influenced by brand loyalty or any "click" community that some perceive to exist here. This is purely my opinion based on my personal experience:

I was half way through my Creative Foundation course when Hyperion went into liquidation. The information I have been given is that the Management split into two "camps" - one half took on what is now Sweet Squared, the other half are (or were) the ones who are now the distributors for Entity. I had paid hundreds of pounds for my training. Out of the two camps, it was Sweet Squared who contacted me, apologised, put me in the picture as to what was happening as much as they could (within legal constraints), and offered to complete my training for free (since the money I had paid was in the hands of the liquidators). The entity distributors didnt do this, yet they could have done just in the same way as Sweet Squared did, that gave me an insight into the levels of genuine customer commitment that I could come to expect from each "camp".

Since then I've happily continued with Creative. I've had loads of enquiries recently and have submitted them in many forms - by phone, by email, and via this site, and i have had a prompt and full response to all of them. This just firms up my perception of Creative/Sweet Squared as a company who offer an excellent level of customer support.

Because of my view, I often recommend Creative on this site when I see threads such as "Which training should I choose", not because I'm sucking up to any clicky groups, but because I genuinely feel that they are an excellent company. So, when you see lots of others doing the same on this site, perhaps you should ask yourself this - is it because we have this clicky, Creative praising group, or is it because hundreds more have experienced the same top quality service and products from Creative that I have, and want to share the benefit of their experience with others?

Mods - Sorry to take this thread off track but I feel it needed to be said.

You know what we all have a choice to go where we please and aren´t we lucky to have so many products to choose from. HOWEVER, just as someone has a right to say what they think, please expect that those who are being spoken about have a right to come back and defend themselves and put their side to the story. I know that when another brand has been mentioned that their advocates have come back in a similar way. Feel free to post your constructive thoughts, we are lucky we live in a society where this can happen. However we also live in a society where people are free to respond constructively so please expect it!

Personally if a blinging uniform is what attracts me to a company then I´d think again. But that´s just me. I´d also be wondering why the TT´s have abandonned the brand that they were so focussed behind not so long ago. But heck if you like the product and feel it´s for you then go for it. don´t be swayed by us, it´s your business decision.

Hi

One thing i found very useful to know is the woman asked if i even get centre lifting with Creativve, fact is i do, but not often. Well they explained this is not because my mix ratio is wrong but because I am using retention#.

I think this is a totally bizarre statement.....reminds me of when I used to ask my mother a question she didn't know the answer to...and she said
"just because!"......certainly it shut me up, but I still didn't know the answer!

Anyway......shouldn't this thread get back on track....has no one else attended this demo day and had a positive outcome?

I´d also be wondering why the TT´s have abandonned the brand that they were so focussed behind not so long ago.

I may be taking this wrong, but I don't like this statement. Why is it that when a "high profile" artist leaves a company, everyone thinks that it is the artist's "fault" (for lack of a better word!). I have learned in the past few years that we shouldn't assume anything about what happens in this industry with companies!! Just what if it wasn't the artist's who abandonded the company, but the company abandoning the artists???????? Food for thought!

Getting back to the original track of this thread!!!!

I have just come back from a fantastic day at Plymouth with Entity demo with Lee-Anne.

I learnt lots, have a great deal to think about and really enjoyed the time.

No one, I repeat, No One mentioned any other brands or " dished" any other company.

I love Creative (and always will) but really appreciate the free time I was given by Entity today. If you get a chance to go to this or any other company demos I would say go, even if it's only to find out why you still love the product you are using:hug:

WOW!! This thread opened up a discussion!!
Well,,,,,,,,,,,,,I couldn't flipping get there in the end,,, after all that!!
Will hold out for a Creative day!!! lolol ::sits back to the opened can of worms again::

Latest posts

Back