Entity One Colour Coutour?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you go on the beauty partnership website you'll find it babe xxx

That's what I was going to say, heated mitts or booties will do the job! X

I'm not sure but cant think of a reason why not?!

Hi
I use entity one colour couture gel mainly coz i use entity l & P and wanted to stay with the sam brand. I love it. I dont have problems removing it. I use a 36w uv lamp (as recommended by the beauty partnership) not any special make or anything and i can set it to 1 min intervals right up to 60 mins its a fraulein 36. I have also just purchased a LED lamp which although quicker than my UV lamp, it cures just the same, but i have found that I have to cure the thumbs separately because the space that the hand goes into is shallower.

Entity is expensive per bottle but I have found that if you buy it from America it works out at nearly half the price ( a bit like buying martha stewart glitters from amazon.com, rather than amazon.co.uk).

I have 30 colours and I wil post some pics for you tomorrow if i can as i have just got some new pops to display them. The only colour that I dont really like is the white, I find it a bit weak. as a matter of fact, i had actually lost mine, and knew i was going to do afrench for a client so had to call to sallys and i bought a gellish white and it worked fine and was a better white than the entity one. also the other thing i have found is that the colour on the box is not often the colour in the bottle. what i tend to do is search ebay.com for the colour i like, and look for the pictures that have a display nail attached to the bottle. this way you get a better idea of the colour you are ordering.

I havent had any problems removing entity. I usually leave about 10-15 mins. there was a good utube video on applicatin and removal, oh and theyalso have a facebook page.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THO6O9ZojBk

All my clients love it. hope that helps

Oh I love the spotlight entity. I'll up load my colour wheels next week :) so nice to have a entity thread! X

thought I would upload my colour wheels. its great to be able to share entity colours with other fans. What colours do you think I am missing? I havent bought any green as I cant really see that many people wanting green grass coloured nails? I also havent bought any yellows. My absolute favourite is "all made up" but I have just purchased "electric runway" and I absolutely love that too.

Attachments

• wheel1.jpg
    wheel1.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 827
  • wheel2.jpg
    wheel2.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 1,426
  • wheel3.jpg
    wheel3.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 863
  • wheel4.jpg
    wheel4.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 1,250
  • wheel5.jpg
    wheel5.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 1,115
Wow kizzycat that looks ace! How many colours do you have? I have yellow and green and they are really not popular. I have had them since January and I've done the green once and the yellow I started and she changed her mind! Where did you get your colour wheel? X

Wow kizzycat that looks ace! How many colours do you have? I have yellow and green and they are really not popular. I have had them since January and I've done the green once and the yellow I started and she changed her mind! Where did you get your colour wheel? X

hi beauty girl, thanks very much. I have 30 colours but with adding a bit of glitter to various colour and layering a few colours, I think there are 42 colours on my wheel (excluding french). Originally I bought one of those displays that you stand the pops up in and they were clear, but they did not represent the colours properly, they looked a bit insipid so i ended up having to say to the client "well actually the colour looks a bit different to that" and proceed getting the polish out and having to put a blob on my nail so they could get a better idea of colour. so i decided to try a colour display on natural tips and they represent the colours beautifully. here is the one i ordered and it came next day!
50x Natural color False Nail Art Tips Sticks polish Display Fan 4 Practice salon | eBay
looking forward to seeing your colours x

Thank you! I have new colours of progel coming this week so once I get them I'll post pics! I got the colour wheels! This site makes me spend money! Lol! X

My pro gel came today and I am thrilled!!! I've got 10 colours and they are all delicious!!! Xx

ooh post pics as soon as you can. Im just thinking now, I need to buy another colour wheel. Ive justordered some martha stewart glitters from amazon so im going to need to display them! I could just use the clear colour pops display that i have though, i havent decided yet.

I hope my pogel comes today! My new colour wheels should be here soon and then I'll get everything on! I have 20 rockstar colours and kooky wraps too so I'll post up everything. Loving this thread! :) x

I hope my pogel comes today! My new colour wheels should be here soon and then I'll get everything on! I have 20 rockstar colours and kooky wraps too so I'll post up everything. Loving this thread! :) x

stupid question?? do you put your kooky wraps on your colour wheel? do you use entity l&P too?

I put kooky on a colour wheel to promote them and it's worked! Really busy with them now! Just did a lady with 'do my nails look fat in this' and black and gold jungle kooky on her ring finger. They looked fab! I put a top coat of entity on top of the kooky. I got my progel colours tonight. I'm really pleased with them! Just waiting for my new colour wheels and I'll get the pics up! I don't do extensions. Was always going to but I'm busy enough without it so not sure I will bother. X

I put kooky on a colour wheel to promote them and it's worked! Really busy with them now! Just did a lady with 'do my nails look fat in this' and black and gold jungle kooky on her ring finger. They looked fab! I put a top coat of entity on top of the kooky. I got my progel colours tonight. I'm really pleased with them! Just waiting for my new colour wheels and I'll get the pics up! I don't do extensions. Was always going to but I'm busy enough without it so not sure I will bother. X
never thought about putting them on the colour wheel. I now have a dormant stand that I bought (the clear pops) which i might now utilise when my martha stewart glitters come for my twinkling toes and Im thinking now I might do the other half with Kooky wraps. great idea. got any pics?

My soon to be updated colour wheels!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1343137368.934251.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1343137368.934251.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 194
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1343137386.761072.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1343137386.761072.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 143
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1343137415.129936.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1343137415.129936.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 141
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1343137432.209086.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1343137432.209086.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 151
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1343137445.388248.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1343137445.388248.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 127
Oops! Some pictures are upside down! They are stained with spray tan and I have new colours so I should get them all done this weekend and I'll upload new ones. X

Latest posts

Back