Entity One Colour Coutour?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow they look great!

A little tip i have tried taking pics of colurs was that if I take the picture outside, you get a true colour of what they are. I found all the pics I took indoors whether i had the flash on or off, they never looked the same.

Oh that's a ace idea! I was ages positioning my lamp but still don't get a true colour. I'll take new ones outside. Can't wait to get my new colour wheels arrive! X

I finally have internet at home! yay! Ok here are some new pics. Hope it works!

Couldn't do it from my laptop :( ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346799702.057120.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346799718.074055.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346799730.340155.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346799744.590341.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346799753.690845.jpg

I've just ordered my pro-gel and am waiting for it to arrive! The colours look great and I struggled to choose 8 for the offer. What colours do people find are their most popular?

My most popular progel at the moment are:

So romantic
Trophy cup
Electric pink
Beachy pink

I'm currently deciding what gel to offer. My college is offering training with Entity One Colour where I will receive an Entity certificate.

Would you say Entity is better than Gelish. I am worried that the brand awareness is not there. Clients seem to know only Shellac, Gelish or OPI Color.

I am really pleased with my pro gel - both the colours and the longevity. I offer it alongside Shellac (and my existing Gelicure which I think I will gradually phase out, although the glitters are still popular)

I think as Shellac and pro gel are different products (power polish vs gel) and suit different nails you will find a market for both. Some of my clients also swap between the gel and Shellac based on colour, so if you get slightly different colours in both your clients get more colour options.

I could not live without Shellac though! - by far the product asked for most often.

Latest posts

Back