Entity

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rach.rua

Reaction score
Anyone know anything about Entity? Am i right in thinking the directors of the company (i cant think of what im supposed to call them) are ''idols'' from Creative? Did something happen there, or are they still?
The little i seem to be able to find about them are all very positive reports, so far anyway, are they really that good? At the risk of being told off for this... are they better than Creative or supposed to be an improved version? Why would the idols from Creative move to, or create Entity if it was inferior? Sorry :eek:

Anyone know anything about Entity? Am i right in thinking the directors of the company (i cant think of what im supposed to call them) are ''idols'' from Creative? Did something happen there, or are they still?
The little i seem to be able to find about them are all very positive reports, so far anyway, are they really that good? At the risk of being told off for this... are they better than Creative or supposed to be an improved version? Why would the idols from Creative move to, or create Entity if it was inferior? Sorry :eek:

i think tom bachick used to be an educator for creative and tom holcomb an educator for ezflow. now they have their own company. bit like i started work for a salon then later in my career i have become self employed.
i find entity a very nice product to use and i admire the skills of the creators.
try going to Entity Beauty for more information on the company

Latest posts

Back