Environ training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Good evening everyone .... I have finally taken the plunge for Environ and I am doing my training next week, so excited!! I already offer CACI so I'm feeling that this is the next natural step :)
Any Environ therapists that can offer any advice or tips? xx

Yay congratulations and enjoy it!!! Yes I go or when I started doing DF facials it took me more then their mandatory training I went back to their re fresher training a few times to make absolutely sure I knew exactly what to do and how.

I know have worked so well with the DF and the products which give amazing results;

Initially I would say stick to their prescribed facials step by step , don't try be a cowboy and adjust them untill you become more familiar with the actual products and the machine itself.

If you don't have any knowledge of environ I would say that you just study your manual, I know basically every ingredient and why and what is in each product and how each ingredient can and could effect the skin. When you know all this info you able to better tailor make each facial treatment and prescribe their home care routine.

It really is a fabulous product so yay for you :)

Yay congratulations and enjoy it!!! Yes I go or when I started doing DF facials it took me more then their mandatory training I went back to their re fresher training a few times to make absolutely sure I knew exactly what to do and how.

I know have worked so well with the DF and the products which give amazing results;

Initially I would say stick to their prescribed facials step by step , don't try be a cowboy and adjust them untill you become more familiar with the actual products and the machine itself.

If you don't have any knowledge of environ I would say that you just study your manual, I know basically every ingredient and why and what is in each product and how each ingredient can and could effect the skin. When you know all this info you able to better tailor make each facial treatment and prescribe their home care routine.

It really is a fabulous product so yay for you :)

Thats amazing, thank you so much for your advice, I will follow it to the latter xx

Good evening everyone .... I have finally taken the plunge for Environ and I am doing my training next week, so excited!! I already offer CACI so I'm feeling that this is the next natural step :)
Any Environ therapists that can offer any advice or tips? xx
Hi Amanda I am considering taking environ on how are the products ???

Hi Amanda I am considering taking environ on how are the products ???

Hi, they are brilliant....I'm already having great results and the support is fantastic x

Hi, they are brilliant....I'm already having great results and the support is fantastic x
Many thanks Amanda I think I will go with Environ once my youngest goes to school in August, & do their 5 day training

Can I ask how long it took you to get on the Environ training course? I did a product training course before Christmas and have been trying to secure a place on the weeks course. Was told 2 dates and haven't been able to get a place on either as they have been filled. I keep chasing the rep but without any luck :(

Can I ask how long it took you to get on the Environ training course? I did a product training course before Christmas and have been trying to secure a place on the weeks course. Was told 2 dates and haven't been able to get a place on either as they have been filled. I keep chasing the rep but without any luck :(
Hi Honor I had the rep visit me this week she suggested August / sept dates in Glasgow for me, ( I think they gave a new trainer starting also ) that's suits as I am still in the middle of setting up my therapy room from home,& all my children will be in school by then, contact head office clearly rep not fulfilling her role in not getting back to you, I hope you manage to get a date sorted x

Best thing I ever did. Training is amazing and environ is fab x

Best thing I ever did. Training is amazing and environ is fab x
Vic, that machine DF is basically for pushing the products into enhance results as still investing this what else ??

So pleased to hear this positive feedback. I have just got my machine and I am doing the training in a couple of weeks time. It is a big outlay so have had a few wobbles if I have done the right thing. Sorry can't answer about hints and tip etc....but following this post with interest.

I have the right to show this image and client's permission.
Client only uses the original range from environ equivalent to Avst range and does not use any eyegel she hates them has sensitive eyes so my point is that with having these facials using the DF machine only then am I treating her eye area , so there is very little home care (if she did I am sure her results would be better)
Client age 64.
Previous occupation: sports coaches outdoors which is common in my country and line work for this exacerbates the loss of tone and elasticity.

First image: 1 DF facial
Second image : 2 DF peptide time defy
3rd image: 4th DF peptide time defy
Using the Sona DPF serum only and followed by field ionto.

Lines and skin texture and tone have improved drastically. Client is not good with home care meaning she used the moisture and Avance dfp only .

I am sold on the DF machine I mean it's amazing !

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1494167272.305660.jpg

Like you @nailpod, I have seen amazing results. My business has grown beyond recognition since taking on environ. No regrets.

Vic x

So pleased to hear this positive feedback. I have just got my machine and I am doing the training in a couple of weeks time. It is a big outlay so have had a few wobbles if I have done the right thing. Sorry can't answer about hints and tip etc....but following this post with interest.
Oh louise I am at deciding stage but with so much positivity on here & net I think it's a no brainier, I have just started using products myself liking them so far keep us posted how you get on & good luck x

Oh louise I am at deciding stage but with so much positivity on here & net I think it's a no brainier, I have just started using products myself liking them so far keep us posted how you get on & good luck x
Hi louise have you done your training yet ? I have decided to go with Environ get my machine this weekend, & doing the training in August delayed it until then as easier with childcare super excited

Am on the training this week. It is totally amazing!!! Just had a client this evening for waxing and she wants to buy everything from Environ now. The standard of training is exceptional. There are brand new training rooms. You definitely won't regret it. I ha e my first launch with the skin Visia machine in two weeks and booked out the appointments in 2 days.

Latest posts

Back