Equalite double wax heater

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G-Mac

Reaction score
Hi, I've used single hive wax heaters for more years than I care to remember but for space reasons now going for double. (I'm mobile and carrying 2 pots takes up a lot of room and I've just purchased new wax carrying bag which is bit smaller.) Your Salon has this available VAT free and wondered if anyone has it and can recommend or not?

Just noticed they also have double Hive but it's digital and as I'm a dinosaur digital scares me a little!

Last edited:
I had bought and used some of the double digital wax heaters in the past but one of the pots was only a 500 cc size do it wasn't really suitable as it wasn't big enough also the thing to consider is that if it breaks down you lose two wax pots so it's not always a good option.

I don't know anything about the wax pot you mention so not and to comment on that but I would recommend digital over analogue for sure, it's so much easier to control your temperatures.

Hope that helps

Jack

Thank you Jack. I'd probably still carry my single wax pot in box in the boot anyway but for transporting in and out of clients I'd like to try a double pot. Knowing me it'll last a month at most then I'll be back to lugging 2 pots in my old wax bag!! I'm great at getting excited at new developments then slowly slipping back to my luddite ways. :sad:
But until then I'll go for the digital as you've recommended. :)

Latest posts

Back