Equipment/Products when starting?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailsRus

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,
Am new to this and have just ordered my kit (Acrylic powder and liquid) from The Nail Warehouse it does include alot but was wondering if there was anything I needed to buy on top of it that does not come in the kit?
KIT CONTENTS: Acrylic Liquid, powders, acetone, glue, cuticle remover, primer pen, sterilising gel & spray, boards - 240, 100 & 180, shine buffer, cuticle oil, varnish remover, lint free pads, dappen dish, sable brush no.8, manicure sticks, 50 perfect c forms, curved scissors, tip cutters, tips - olympic, active, ultra, big c, french whites

Sorry if you have switched off half way through LOL I am just worried that when I start my training there will be something missing thanks guys take care xx

Hi hi

Grab yourself some coloured and natural tips if you don't plan on buying coloured acrylic (not sure if you plan on working on clients) and something to push the cutical back with, like...a wooden or metal pusher :green:

xoxox.

Oh and...Maybe a few extra files and buffers and a brush:lol:

xoxox.

Yes, you need a pushie or the one with a scoop on the end to remove the cuticle from the nail plate.

You also need a way of sterilising your metal implements. And you need fabric towels or couch roll to use on your table. xx

Brush for removing dust from fingers during the service
(plush brush from NSI are great)

hth :hug:

Latest posts

Back