Eraser/effasor?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cupcake91

Reaction score
Hi everyone-
basically im naturally strawberry-blonde.
for the last couple of years ive been using a permanant colour- about a 3.
i want to go back to my natural colour (or as close as possible) and was wondering if any of you's could advise me on what to use?

I did use Effasor a couple of years ago but i found it to be quite harsh, would i be better off using Affinage Eraser?... i havent been doing hair for a while now but i remeber this being a bit of a miracle at getting built up colour out.

please advise and or suggest!
thanks, lauren xx

Hi there,

I've used the Affinage Erasor on quite a few of my clients and I find it really effective without damage, You'll probabaly find you'll have to do 2-3 treatments back to back to lift base 3 out. Then as i'm sure you know you'll be left with colourless hair as it lifts out the colour but the peroxide lifting is still there. Then as the hair if super porous after make sure you put on 1 or even 2 shades lighter than the desired result as yu'll hai will just suck in that colour , it will fade pretty quick so you can do it again a few weeks later, maybe with a semi.

Hope that helps:D

Hi- thanks so much for the reply!
i dont know why i typed 3.. its more like a 4.
any ideas how much it would lift? im hoping to go for base of an 8/9?
maybe im living in a dream world hoping for that haha x

When I've used it in the passed, I've kept reapplying till all colour has lifted out. I manage to remove a really stubborn 5.6 (think .6!) definately reddie. It lifted enough to enable a base 8.0, but as I said i applied a 9.0 as it really grabs so be prepared, when it was complete it din't look any different until she washed it, then hair settled back into 8. I've alwyas been impressed with the Affinage Erassor, it leaves the hair in good condition.

Good luck, let us know how it went!:D

ahh! im so excited!
thanks for the reply & advice! :)
i'll definately keep you posted, i'll be doing it in about 2 weeks after my holiday, dont want it to possibly look dodgy in the holiday pics you see!

Latest posts

Back