Essential Nail Geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also there are some people on here that think they know everything and that they are better than everyone else.
If you are saying what I think you're saying then, it is, IMO, out of order :!:

We have a LOT of educators on here (from various companies) and also seasoned technicians who offer help to a LOT of members, devoting their free time to helping others, free of charge and without wanting anything in return... it's called sharing and helping!

Does that makes them know it all's and better than everyone else?

My partner bought me the E.N. Gel Course and the nail trainer about 18 months ago.....and to be honest I found that I got distracted to easily, and when I had a problem like the tips wouldn't stick I would just walk away from it...instead of hitting the problem...HEAD ON..!!

So I decided instead of sticking my E.N. Gel course and nail trainer in the cupboard to collect dust, I found a tutor who offered one-to-one training using E.N. products....and I've never looked back...!!

I've find the advice on this site from other 'GEEKS' who have trained with other companies.....VAULUABLE...without a doubt..!! The way other 'GEEKS' have been taught have helped me out so much, and Ive also found their way...a lot easier..!!!

Salon Geek has been a...GODSEND to me...!! Its not the case of 'Who's better than Who'...Its about helping and advising other's to the best of their...KNOWLEDGE.....and it's FREE....!!!

If you are saying what I think you're saying then, it is, IMO, out of order :!:

We have a LOT of educators on here (from various companies) and also seasoned technicians who offer help to a LOT of members, devoting their free time to helping others, free of charge and without wanting anything in return... it's called sharing and helping!

Does that makes them know it all's and better than everyone else?

You are so right, lets not split into little groups. Everyone has their own opinion so dont take it personally. No-one judges here!

I am also doing the En nail course Gel: can you tell me about this group and how to join many thanks Magpie::)

I am also doing the En nail course in Acrylic.... I also the gel and nail art courses to do once I have finished the acrylic: can you tell me about this group and how to join?

Sarah04, I have had problems with this course and it does help to take time out. I found it really helpful to send Sarah, at en, samples of my nails. She gave me advice on how to make my nails better and gave me the confidence to carry on! :hug:

I personally think there is nothing wrong with the EN courses. I actually learnt alot doing the tip and overlay course at home. I then went on to do the Foundation Course with CND after that and I got on really well with it. So it is a great learning medium in itself. I think I just wanted someone there to say well done, in what I produced.

I would certainly encourage you to phone EN if you have any problems and get a good rupport with them, which will give you more confidence and encourage you to complete the course.

If you need any advice just PM me.:wink2:

Latest posts

Back