Essential Nails, Gelax/Gelaze

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natalie1983

Reaction score
I know through recent threads it's not everyone's cup of tea training from home with essential nails but it works for me with a hectic family life an a already at home business , so if there is any fellow students out there can you advice me on the difference between gelax & gelaze I'm wanting to stock some but new to the course so after feedback on techs who have used both ?? :)

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek mobile app

I haven't used Gelax but Gelaze is China Glaze's gel line and is currently unavailable in the UK. I asked on their facebook page and they replied to say it would be in Sallys in summer (your guess is as good as mine as to when that actually is). Check out chickettes she does awesome swatches of lots of different gel brands :)

Gelaze UV Gel Polish is Essential Nails' NEW gel polish line. I haven'y tried either of EN's gel polish lines, I like Gelish, but the colours look good and the new line is getting some really good reviews.

I am not sure what the difference between the 2 lines is, but why not join the Facebook group and ask there? :Love:

https://www.facebook.com/NailTechnicianCourses?fref=photo

Last edited:
Recieved mine today i ordered the natural and neon collection. Must say they do look fab on colour pops!! Hopefully the wear will be as good to x

Ooohh.....post a pic - let's see them! :biggrin:

Interested in their Neon colours, but are the results as good as or better than additives/pigments?

Would be interested in the removal time also, so when you get that far would you mind sharing? :biggrin:

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1398961940.042908.jpg theres the neons x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1398961969.731742.jpg and the naturals x

Oh my goodness loving the natural collection ones , neon are ok be nice on toes :)

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek mobile app

Hiya just thought I give you head ups before all the stock goes, Essential Nails are selling all the Gelax at half price ;) to make way for the new Gelaze, my fingers couldn't keep away from the keyboard, Ooops my bad hehehe ;-D
Love Essential Nails products and peeps

I love the naturals aswell.. Neons arent really my cup of tea but with summer coming up i thought id giv them a try. Only 2 coats aswell and the coverage is good.. Be interesting to see if they last 14 days now x

Keep me posted on how long you find them lasting please as would rather stock up on them then the gelax if I won't be able to keep restocking it :) nice to know there more essentail nail geek out there :)

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks for the pics honey, you're a star :hug:

I've been using gelax since they brought it out, I can can 3weeks wear out of it! I've has no issues with fading and removal is 15mins tops xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1398977075.151166.jpg first set done! 😊 will let you no how long they last x

I was told by EN that they are just rebranding as the name gelax was too similar to gellux, so same product just new name...gelaze.
X

Well just spent £165 on them so hope there worth it an live up to the reviews :)

Well just spent £165 on them so hope there worth it an live up to the reviews :)

I've just spent a fortune on there too! *yikes*

Just read f the new gelaze from. China glaze that's about to hit the uk. That's going to be confusing

How is everyone getting on with these? X

it will be confusing!! the only difference between them is an accent over the A in china glaze's brand....

Gelaze - Long Live in Colour

which I am lead to believe will be more like the red carpet gel polish....

Latest posts

Back