Euphoria one mini tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nails<3

Reaction score
Does anyone have a picture of the actual tips for euphoria one mini tips please? Thanks x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1467894364.665413.jpg

Hello,

Please see below an image of our Tiny Tips in Brazilian compared with our I-Tip hair.

Our Tiny Tips are small and discreet and will fit 2.4mm, 2.6mm and 4.5mm mini copper tubes or rings.

Our Tiny Tip hair has a tip circumference of 1mm - 1.5mm and a length of approx. 1cm.

Many thanks.

The Euphoria One team.
untitled_02799_copy__99567.1453649999.1280.1280.jpg

I_TIP_copy__35228.1453642248.1280.1280.jpg

Sorry one more question, how do the mini tips compare to the fabulong mini tips? Are the euphoria ones wider than the fabulong? @Shinead11 if you have used both that is? Thanks

Sorry one more question, how do the mini tips compare to the fabulong mini tips? Are the euphoria ones wider than the fabulong? @Shinead11 if you have used both that is? Thanks
Fabulongs are definitely even smaller

Fabulongs are definitely even smaller

Are they? Fabulong are so small. I might just try a head of euphoria mini tips and see if I like them or not. I really like the smallness of fabulong tips but there are so many strands obviously because they are smaller. Thank you

Are they? Fabulong are so small. I might just try a head of euphoria mini tips and see if I like them or not. I really like the smallness of fabulong tips but there are so many strands obviously because they are smaller. Thank you
Euphoria one tiny tips fit into 3mm copper tubes that are from Angels locks so there really small in my opinion

Latest posts

Back