Eve Taylor and Essentially Yours, opinions welcome

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

georgieanne

Reaction score
Hello,

I finnish my Facial Course on wednesday and am desperate to get some
Eve Taylor samples to try out as have been reading very past posts for the last 2 weeks and researching skincare, and this comes up a lot.
At the moment I am also considering Essentially yours, If anyone has any comments on this skincare brand I would appreciate it!
I will be mobile and want to offer facials that are not only made of natural products but also will give visual results so customers are likely to come back and also products that smell divine like those smelt at a spa!
I know sometimes there are people on here that promote or work for skincare brands, I would like to know how to get some samples sent to me from Eve Taylor of cleansers, toners, oils etc

Thank you!

Why don't you go and have an Eve Taylor facial.There should be someone in your area.
Otherwise ring Or Email Eve Taylor and see what they can do.

The way to get samples from any skincare house is to contact the distributor and ask for some.
Don't be surprised if you are asked for a small amount of money; some people think nothing of doing a supermarket sweep around the companies, with no intention of ever investing in the range! Next thing, you see the samples all over eBay - the cheeky beggars!

Oh this is true never thought of that! Ive had samples from two companies was keen on one, and not so much the other, but obviously want to try a few more before deciding!

I am looking for the new professional skincare range and I need advice. I was looking to use Eve Taylor a while ago, but after I spoke to their team, I found one of their staff very rude (main sales person), they have enough customers for their business now, I heard lots of good feedback about their products as well as negative, but customer service is very important. There are more professional brands and people to deal with than ET although is not easy and might be more expensive. I like Swiss Dermyle, but I have to investigate as my budget is quite limited and I cannot charge my clients a lot.

With regard to Eve Taylor - yes lol think I know what you mean there - but in fairness to that person I think she is just a bit old school and not so much rude as efficient - Eve Taylor always get my order right, keep delivery costs extremely low and the products are amazing and really really good value

I know the person you mean as well re. Customer service!!!! ;-) had her a few times on the phone, once you get a nice polite employee on the phone, get their name and ask to speak to them everytime!
Age shouldn't matter though, manners don't cost anything!

Having said that I have been using Eve Taylor products for nearly 7 years and I have never been tempted or even considered switching to a different brand. Their products are amazing, the marketing is great and they are always updating within the beauty industry and I think their prices are really good too. My personal recommendation would be for Eve Taylor.

Latest posts

Back