Eve Taylor Back Facial

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sassy32

Reaction score
I currently use Eve taylor for facials and was thinking about adding a 'Back Facial' to my price list. Does anyone use their products for this? Just wondering whether to use the normal Face products or if anyone has found any specifically for backs. Thank you!!!

Might be worth contacting Eve Taylor themselves as they may have a procedure for this. With Decleor, which I use, a back facial treatment was covered as part of our 2 week training course.

I use Eve Taylor for my back treatment!
I usually cleanse with the shower gels or with the purifying wash if they have breakouts.
Next I use either wash/sgel with nylon bath gloves to exfoliate (the exfoliating scrub may be used but I found if you don't quite remove it all then do a massage after it can be a little uncomfortable for them and my hands).
I then use Desincrustation gel if blemished or congested (with galvanic on negative pole if very congested)
Extractions if necessary.
Next I use the purifying masque to help draw out impurities, while that's on a nice foot massage.
Application of treatment oil then moisturiser.
Lastly if congested or extractions performed gauze on the back and a few mins of high frequency!

Makes a lovely treatment!!!

I believe though that we will be seeing a full body range released this year! I can't wait!!!!!

Thanks for that, I will give that a go Matthew.

Thanks Matthew - I do similar but didn't realise they have a Desincrustant Gel?! Thats certainly going on my next order. Thanks again for the advice.

Sandra x

Thanks Matthew - I do similar but didn't realise they have a Desincrustant Gel?! Thats certainly going on my next order. Thanks again for the advice.

Sandra x

Its a really nice product to use, it has a really creamy consistency and feels gentle.
I used Dermalogica Scaling fluid at college in the past and it always seemed quite harsh and made peoples skin red.
This however feels really nice and the comedones just slide out so easily! Its great to be used with galvanic desincrustation too!

Deffinately get it on your list!!! :-D

Latest posts

Back