Eve Taylor Balancing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkgirlie

Reaction score
Hi

I've been using Eve Taylor balancing prior to buying the mobile kit. Have been using it for a week and I have dry eczema patches on my cheek and eye lids and fore head. Which I never get! Had anyone else had this? I am normally combination, maybe I need soothing?? Just a little worried because I don't want my clients having reactions. Also my skin feels really dry now and was fine before x

I take it that's a no then? x

Hi I had exactly the same problem so changed over to the soothing range to find my oily t zone came back with avengance so have changed my whole facial range to monu and my skin is loving it :)

Hi I had exactly the same problem so changed over to the soothing range to find my oily t zone came back with avengance so have changed my whole facial range to monu and my skin is loving it :)

Hi

I don't know what to do now, as so many people rave about Eve Tayor so i was going to get the mobile kit ... but now I'm not sure what to do :cry:

Why dont you try the travel size Soothing products and see how that goes?!

I've known of the purifying being too drying for some skins but not the balancing.
Don't give up on it yet, try different combinations of soothing and balancing and see.

If it's not working for your skin, it's not working and that's not a good thing for taking on a brand.
If the soothing doesn't work for you then look at Monu, it's a great brand too :)

Call several companies, say you are looking for a professional range, describe your skin and get them to send you appropriate samples to try so you can judge for yourself.

Hope the dryness improves!

S x

What were you using prior to using the Eve Taylor products? Alot of products on the market actually change the natural Ph of your skin and therefore it can take 2 weeks for your skin to normalize and restore it's natural state. ET products contain no ingredients that would cause Eczema therefore I suggest you probably have a natural drier skin than you thought. I suggest using the Soothing cleanser and then moisturise with the balancing cream! Should do the trick, give it another few days, gaurantee it will sort itself out! -M

What were you using prior to using the Eve Taylor products? Alot of products on the market actually change the natural Ph of your skin and therefore it can take 2 weeks for your skin to normalize and restore it's natural state. ET products contain no ingredients that would cause Eczema therefore I suggest you probably have a natural drier skin than you thought. I suggest using the Soothing cleanser and then moisturise with the balancing cream! Should do the trick, give it another few days, gaurantee it will sort itself out! -M

Hi, was using a high street cream Garnier ultra lift. So have started to use that with hydrocortisol on sore patches. I go on holiday on wed so want my skin to be better. Will order the soothing when I get back and give it a try x

ET products contain no ingredients that would cause Eczema therefore I suggest you probably have a natural drier skin than you thought.

This is a common issue - I have found a lot of clients come in and say they have oily skin, but get the woods lamp on them and it's rarely the case! It quite often seems to occur when a person who has had very oily skin in the past becomes fixated on skin shine etc and goes to war on it, and hates the thought of any shine or slip on the skin, they want it matte! This usually results in patches of severe dehydration rather than lipid dryness.

However, it could be the person above's skin is oily with dehydration, hence the sudden 'dry' patches, in which case this needs the dehydration to be addressed. It could also be that a particular ingredient in the product is aggravating their skin!

In any case, without seeing the skin it's impossible to assess, so as the old maxim goes, if in doubt, treat as sensitive!

You always give such great answers Martin! :D

Well put Martin! Give the soothing range a go and you will be sorted.

Latest posts

Back