Eve Taylor Facebook group

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrsjemc

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Eve Taylor have a Facebook group for therapists? I have tried searching but nothing has come up?

Many Thanks

:)

Does anyone know if Eve Taylor have a Facebook group for therapists? I have tried searching but nothing has come up?

Many Thanks

:)
Yes it has. Its a private group so you need to request Eve Taylor to add you to the group

I requested this about a year ago. I was supposedly added but I still can't see it/get in. They were not very helpful tbh

Here is a link to the group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/EveTaylorProfessional/

It's a 'secret group' I don't know what that actually means but maybe that's why nothing comes up when you search it.

It is a very helpful group.
Matthew Taylor on here is admin on the page I think.

Hi Mrsjemc

We do have a Facebook group which is just for our stockists and accounts where we communicate the latest news and updates first.
If you aren't a stockist we have our Facebook page which communicates news of new products and launches on more of the consumer side:
www.facebook.com/evetaylorlondon

With regards to people supposedly being let in, but unable to access the group, this is something beyond our control.
It is in our best interests to have our stockist in the group, and we send the request to them to join. But here's the rub, we can only send the request once and if something happens where the recipient doesn't receive the invite email, we don't physically have the option to resend the invite - this is a limitation by Facebook and not us.

Latest posts

Back