Eve Taylor facial pricing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachg

Reaction score
Hi Geeks looking for a little advice regarding pricing of facial. Im going to purchase the Eve Taylor mobile starter pack and want to be able to offer basic facials and luxury facials... the basic will hopefully be 30min and the luxury and hour.

How much do you all charge for both these and what routines do you use for both.

Thanks xx

If you registrar on the professional part of Eve Taylor website. There is lots of information on there, you can also purchase their navigator which gives you step by step information on each of the facials that you could offer. For pricing you need to look at your overheads and at your competition around you to give you an idea of what is the going rate for facials in your area. As an example I am a mobile therapist and I charge £26 for the Essential Facial(45mins) and £38 for my Prescription Facial (75mins). Hth

Hi Kerry thanks for your reply I am registered with their professional part so will have a look, where can I find the price for the navigator? thanks x

Just found the navigator will definitely be buying it thanks for your help x

Latest posts

Back