Eve Taylor Facial Wanted!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C the Results

Reaction score
I am soon going to be doing my training in Facials so have been starting to look at facial ranges, I am very interested in Eve Taylor as they do a mobile range that doesn't cost the earth and looks perfect. I am looking for a anyone out there in Huntingdon, St Neots, Peterborough or Cambridge that does Eve Taylor so I can book myself in for a facial to try it out, so please get in touch!!
Thanks
Claire

Anyone? Someone round here must do Eve Taylor, I am so close to their head office!!

Try your local college I know all the colleges around here stock Eve Taylor. I use it and can only say it will definately serve you well as a mobile therapist. Lovely products with excellent range for all skin types and problems... Good luck

Hi

Definitly agree with Lynn, afraid I'm not in your area to offer a facial but I use the Eve Taylor mobile kit and cant fault it at all! All natural products which I find a really good selling point to clients and fab peel off masks. Several clients have also commented that it is excellent for sensitive skin too! I'd go for it! If there aren't many places offering Eve Taylor round where you live then it will be a great niche for you!

Hi I do Eve Taylor Facials! I'm pretty near you, I dont generally go out as far as huntingdon for work as it's an hour round trip, but for a little extra i'd be happy to do one for you Hun. Xx

im in northants....ill pm u to see if my area is any good for u!

Eve taylor is brillaint, im so happy i got it in! Love it! x

Latest posts

Back