Eve Taylor purifying range

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peejaymaloney

Reaction score
Does the eve Taylor purifying wash and toner have a stinging sensation. ??

No, not at all.
No product should have a stinging sensation.
Why do you ask this?

Maybe it's just where the products are so active ? I though it maybe the lemongrass and tea tree making my face tingle in the wash

I've used Australian body care theatre face wash and it has the same effect .. No adverse effects just a tingle

Usually a stinging feeling is an impaired barrier function with in the skin! When the skins barrier function is not impaired you will not get the sting!

Does it sting all over or just in one area?

Maybe it's just where the products are so active ? I though it maybe the lemongrass and tea tree making my face tingle in the wash

I've used Australian body care theatre face wash and it has the same effect .. No adverse effects just a tingle

Stinging and tingle are two different sensations. I use the purifying range from eve Taylor (wash, cream and serum no 3) I find it tingles a bit on my breakouts which is a good sign as its working. This tingle is neither uncomfortable nor painful like stinging would be

I have found it stings my hands if I have a cut or broken skin.
I have also found it stings if clients are experiencing an Acid Mantle reaction where it is temporarily removed i.e. from blowing the nose when got a cold.

Other than that it doesn't.

Hope this helps x

Latest posts

Back