Eve Taylor

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hertsgirl

Reaction score
Has anyone done the eve taylor training. Does it include skin analysis or just product knowledge and routines

Hi.

Depending on whether you do the 1 day or 2 day.
On the 1 day we cover product knowledge and do a demo.
The 2 day cover the same and also go indepth into consultations and the consultation card and take a more hands on approach doing treatments.

Skin analysis is a whole course in itself

Can you tell me if you offer courses . I am a qualified therapist but I have heard a lot of good things about eve tailor and would like to learn about the products

We currently run our Product Knowledge classes monthly from our central location in Peterborough.
What specifically are your requiring?

We currently run our Product Knowledge classes monthly from our central location in Peterborough.
What specifically are your requiring?

Hello Matthew how do I PM you?

Hello Matthew how do I PM you?

Hi.
I disabled my PM function as many people were messaging me for help which I dedicated much time to replying. I either got a replies disagreeing with my help or not even a simple thanks for my time spent replying and advising, and so decided that I would answer only through the forums.

If you require help from the company, please email [email protected] with your query and it will be directed to the relevant department.

Alternatively if a generic question, post on here and I will try to answer

Ok no problem, I was just wondering if there will be any deals or VAT free at the manchester central pro beauty show? If so please could you email them to me at [email protected]? Thanks

Latest posts

Back