Eve Taylor

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SamanthaSalf

Reaction score
ive decided to use eve Taylor in my new home based beauty room.

Has anyone else used them and what's your opinion on them

Thanks Sam

I've been using Eve Taylor in my home salon for over 6 months and love it :) all my clients comment on how nice the products are and it works nicely as the prices are so reasonable you can charge a fair price to fit in with other treatments. The customer service has always been 100% from them and I love how Eve herself often replies to people's questions on the Facebook group and is available to speak to in the head office :)

Good luck with your new business X

Beauty belle19 thank you for your reply! Really looking forward to using them - the samples they sent me were lovely can't wait to try them on my clients

Ha e you retailed any of the products? X

I'm going to sell them yes xx

I love eve taylor. Their products have a great range that cover many skin types and problems.
The support they provide is great.
My clients say how amazing the products smell and how great their skin feels after their treatments.
A good investment x

Highly recommend Eve Taylor...excellent, good quality products and treatments.

I've been using Eve Taylor for just over a year now and I love them, as do my clients. One of the best decisions I ever made to switch to them. Great customer service and their aromatic serums are sooo good. All the best with them I'm sure you'll love them [emoji4]

Thank you all for your reply xx

If you can I would definitely recommend going on their product knowledge training too! x

I will look into it xx thank you

I love or like eve Taylor more . You plan was very nice eve Taylor is modern of beauty saloon.

Latest posts

Back