Evening make up for these eyes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

faefae

Reaction score
Hi geeks, I'm doing this lady's evening make up for a black tie event/ ball; what shape eyes do you think she has? They look slightly downturned to me; and what eye make up would you do?

Thanks for your advice and opinions! X

Oops didn't attach photo!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 269
They are slightly down turned but a lovely almond shape! She would suit a nice smokey eye maybe even with golds instead of blacks as she looks like she had quite dark features. Would also depend on what colour she was wearing? X

They are slightly down turned but a lovely almond shape! She would suit a nice smokey eye maybe even with golds instead of blacks as she looks like she had quite dark features. Would also depend on what colour she was wearing? X

thank you so much for your reply! i was also thinking smokey eyes; she's wearing a black gown and i'm also doing her hair in a 60s style updo, so i was thinking going heavy on the eyes and then light shimmer on the lips; usually if i go shimmery on the eyes, i like to go more satin or matt on the lips! what do you think?

If you feel it needs it, you can lift the eye a bit with liner by flicking it upwards a little at the outer corners.

Smokey eyes would be lovely! And the Idea of the liner being slightly flicked at the edges would definitely help lift the eyes. She can afford to go quite dark with the shadow and liner so a nice shimmery gloss would be enough on the lips :)! I'm sure itl be lovely. You will need to take a photo ! X

Good idea to flick the liner; I'll try and post a picture once it's done x

Latest posts

Back