excel just got back

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
chocolate said:
Wot a show!!!!!!!!!

Great to meet you all, thank you for taking the time to come and say hi! Sorry i was so busy, but, well i cant complain! I didnt get my badge order in to Lystar on time, so next time i will have a bar of chocolate on my head!!!!!!!

Oh, Amanda (Lily) please can you tell Herman that Phil had an email from him this morning and he is very intreasted in the Laptop he has for sale!!!!!!!!!!!

PMSL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For those that wonder what the **** i am talking about, we had the company laptop pinched from the stad, phil is gutted but thanks to Herman he is now seeing the funny side of it and he laughed so much at the email!!!! Tell him thanks!
I can't beleive it! How low will people sink?

Lily said:
Hiya Carole,

Were you enquiring about a brush for £19.95 or something and wanted it delivering, i then said that you needed to speak to someone in charge and then you bought a pinnacle brush???? i was at the till, my hair was in a ponytail!!

Amanda
Hey Amanda! OMG :eek: i know who you are, lol!!! Yes, i was the one who wanted a brush, spoke to the lovely helpful lady with long dark hair then came to pay at your till and you told me it was cash only so i went to the other till!!!! I'm soooo sorry i didnt say hello but i didnt know who you were! I promise not to ignore you in the future and feel free to give Lou (Fab Freak) a smack from me as well for being rude about your greying hair!!! :lol:

I can't believe we didn't realise we were speaking to you Lily. I was with Caz but didn't say anything as we were looking for brushes.

We need a code or something so if we see someone with a colour on, we know its a geek, i'm not that keen on wearing a badge with my name on it.

Latest posts

Back