Quantcast

Excel: naked or painted nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Carole Lindsay

Reaction score
As tempting as it is to doll my nails up with nail art which i love doing is this wise i ask myself!! Is it best to leave them "naked" for experimenting purposes?? Anybody with any experience of nail shows - what do you reckon? What are all you other geeks gonna do?

Nailsinlondon1

CND Shellac Ambassador
Reaction score
Well love if your are wanting to have some demos done on your own nails then leave em eau naturelle............
But if not then bling em babe, make em stand out in the crowd and show of your talents xxxxxxx
See ya Sunday lol xxxxx

Carole Lindsay

Reaction score
Nailsinlondon1 said:
Well love if your are wanting to have some demos done on your own nails then leave em eau naturelle............
But if not then bling em babe, make em stand out in the crowd and show of your talents xxxxxxx
See ya Sunday lol xxxxx
Ooooh i'm not very decisive - what to do!!! :o
I'm going on Mondy - are you there on Monday as well as Sunday??

Nailsinlondon1

CND Shellac Ambassador
Reaction score
Carole Lindsay said:
Ooooh i'm not very decisive - what to do!!! :o
I'm going on Mondy - are you there on Monday as well as Sunday??
Oh yes Monday is my chill out day at Excel...............Time for doing my thing.........
So will see ya there on Monday then xxx

Shaza

Pampering Geek
Reaction score
Well I'm blinging lol. Hot Pop pink with pink/blue/lilac flowers AND the odd rhinestone thrown in for good measure.

Can't miss me girls - see you there on Sunday.

Shaza

Jaffacake

Malamute Geek!
Reaction score
well ive just done mine......wouldn't go as far as to say they are blinging.......but they are no longer Minging!!! lol

Teena_B

Reaction score
I'm going naked as a jaybird (I mean my nails - don't wanna scare anyone! And I dunno if that's the right saying?!) I wanna have all different nails when I come home! :green:

Yolanda

Reaction score
I am new to all this...and I am not sure what you would want to try when ur at excel...whether it is nail art or l&p...

But if it is nail art....is it possible to take some extra tips and try nail art on that...while painting yours from home and so having the best of both worlds? As I said...I'm new to all this...so I'm not sure if what I am saying makes sense or not!

I hope so....and if not please bare with me :o

Yollie

luckybird21

Reaction score
goin naked!
lol
just removed nail extentions and filed down natural nail, so i now have short nat nail, wish i hadn't, i miss them and now don't have enough time to do a new set, or to doll them up, so boring naked and short!

I miss my long nails!

Latest posts