Excel - Show discount booklet

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karin

Reaction score
Just got my voucher booklet and a bit disappointed to see Creative not offering a discount this year. Last year got a voucher for £10 off if you spent over £100.

the organisers of the show send out a discount booklet every year, and every year it is different.

just a shame as the last two years i have gone Creative had the £10 voucher.

Hi girls im so excited im going to the show in excel too this year but its my first time!!! How do i get a discount booklet!? i have ordered my tickets but thast about it is there anything i need to do/ take etc?

If you have registered you should automatically be sent a discount booklet. Mine only arrived a few days ago.

Karin said:
Just got my voucher booklet and a bit disappointed to see Creative not offering a discount this year. Last year got a voucher for £10 off if you spent over £100.

Don't stress, The Creative Stand will have loads of deals on the day at the stand ... many worth more than a tenner! And you won't have to spend 100.00 to get the deals either. Why be disappointed? There's more than one way of doing things.

Latest posts

Back