Excel......................................

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HeidiWorman

Reaction score
Had a really good busy time, I was working on the Nouveau Contour stand. I hope you passed by and had a peek, we was the big stand at the end of row G.

Maybe I spoke to some of you between makeup and things. We had a good time and met some nice folks who came up to us, if you have any questions about things please feel free to ask.

I did not get a chance to go round the show at all (only to dash to the MBT stall) but from what I could see it all looked very nice.

I hope you purchased some nice goodies from the show, as I know there is always so much stuff... and the temptation is soooo hard with that card!

all the best

Heidi Worman

I didn't go :cry:, but I know everyone who did had a fab time!!! It must have been great to be envolved:). x

I didn't go :cry:, but I know everyone who did had a fab time!!! It must have been great to be envolved:). x

Thank you, yes the time went so fast.

Heidi

Hi Heidi
I spent ages on your stand looking into the training. My friend had eyelash extensions towards the end of Wednesday and you were doing a ladies eyelashes that were very curly and short, they looked great after.

Take care and maybe see you again.
x

Thank you, I was very busy between the makeup and the the Lashes, did we talk?

Yes to the the end of Tuesday, there was a very nice African lady who had very short lashes.

Maybe you saw some of the pearl Eyeliner being done as well, on the end 2 beds.

take care

Heidi

Latest posts

Back