Excited-Majorca!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lea2721

Reaction score
sorry just had to share my excitment been offered to go to majorca in april 4 days all flight and spending money paid for with college to do a hair up competition i so can not wait :D

Sent from my GT-S5360 using SalonGeek

sorry just had to share my excitment been offered to go to majorca in april 4 days all flight and spending money paid for with college to do a hair up competition i so can not wait :D

Whereabouts you stopping? Palma nova?

I'm glad your excited and I'm happy yet really jealous lol Xx

thats awesome news!well done lovie, hope you win...i'm dead jealous, lol at my college the furthest we'd get to go is an all expenses paid trip to the canteen!best of luck sweetie xxx

Whereabouts you stopping? Palma nova?

not quite sure yet, why is there a hair competition there ? x

thats awesome news!well done lovie, hope you win...i'm dead jealous, lol at my college the furthest we'd get to go is an all expenses paid trip to the canteen!best of luck sweetie xxx

i know its amazing :D and ive never been abroad before lol so mega excited :D and so lucky that my college does it, they went to finland in december but to cold for me but as soon as they said majorca i was like yes im there ive always wanted to go there and only 4people are chosen so im soo lucky :D
and thankyou so do i xx

I'm glad your excited and I'm happy yet really jealous lol Xx

lol i would be to if it was the other way round not often a opertunity like this cones up xx

Congratulations that's amazing! Wish my old college did things like that xx

Not sure chick, but if I'm honest, it's an amazing opportunity but Palma nova is beautiful! Shame it's 10min walk from magaluf x

Latest posts

Back