Excited! My nails are famous sort of!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OASISnails

Reaction score
I did some shellac nails for a client last week for her appearance as a Live Chat Host with The Sun Bingo, hosted by Brian Dowling, and they've posted them on their Facebook page! Lol! Feel kinda famous, but not haha I'm proud though! Here's the pic... ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1398451094.527384.jpg

Awwww that's brilliant well done you!!! You must feel so proud your work is on show for all to see and it's great work well done you and enjoy your moment :) xxxxx

Awwww that's brilliant well done you!!! You must feel so proud your work is on show for all to see and it's great work well done you and enjoy your moment :) xxxxx

Thank you MissLou! x

They are brilliant, you have every right to be proud! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

They are brilliant, you have every right to be proud! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Awww thank you! 💜 x

Lovely work x

Had this client back in today...she still had them on 5 weeks later!! One nail
had broken but other than that they were still perfect!

So chuffed that they stayed on :) I must be doing something right! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400947955.050882.jpg

its a great feeling. Ive done Andrea Riseborough's nails for the WE film and Merel Streep too in the past. well done, keep it up :)

its a great feeling. Ive done Andrea Riseborough's nails for the WE film and Merel Streep too in the past. well done, keep it up :)

Woooow merel Streep! I don't know how you do it. I wouldn't be able to function lol

Ahhh Meryl Streep, that would be sooo nerve racking! I do an actresses Mum's nails but that's the closest I've gotten to famous nails lol! Thank you all for your lovely comments x

Well done ! They look fab x

I also did Angela Lansburys some time ago. Funny thing is, the PAs dragged me into the makeup trailers and sit me infront of these people and they dont really tell you who they are, thankfully, and I didnt recognise them necessarily because they are in rough clothes with no makeup on, hair in a drying hood etc.. its not til afterwards I got told !! long time ago though.

Latest posts

Back