Exciting & special Royal day today so excited

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinkywinky

Reaction score
Just have to let you know geeks, I am SO excited. This is not nail related but it is exciting for me.

We have a really exciting day ahead (makes a change) as we live on the RMA in Sandhurst and it is the Officers graduation. The Queen and the Royal Family are coming, we will watch the parade when Prince Harry and the other officer cadets will graduate.

We go to the parade and watch the troops graduate and then wave the Queen with flags when she drives out of Sandhurst. That's quite exciting for the little ones, my little boy won't have a clue what's going on but it'll be nice to see his little face.

It makes being here a nice treat hopefully we will see them.

Then tonight we're going to drinks with the new officers, it must be so exciting for them.

Anyway off to iron my outfit(s) and pick which suit and shoes to wear.

OMG!

Have a lovely day, I have just been watching about that on the news.

hope you have a great day, i remember my passing out parade and was in the guard of honor and its was apart from my kids births the best day of my life

Sounds like its gonna be a great day or you all, enjoy! x

Ok don't laugh at me now but please tell me where Sandhurst is? I was watching Harry on the news and thinking how grand is all was but haven't the foggiest where Sandhurst is LOL. Brushing up on my general knowledge now.

Its in Camberley, Surrey about 35 mins drive from London and 15 miles from Heathrow.

Better go as I have a stinking headache and feel sick. Too much champagne & G & T's!!

tinkywinky said:
Its in Camberley, Surrey about 35 mins drive from London and 15 miles from Heathrow.

Better go as I have a stinking headache and feel sick. Too much champagne & G & T's!!
Thanks Tinky Winky. Hope you feel better soon,lol.

*JOANNE* said:
hope you have a great day, i remember my passing out parade and was in the guard of honor and its was apart from my kids births the best day of my life

We dont have a parade here when someone passes out, must be a UK thing!!:eek: lol. (sorry Joanne, no disrespect, im just in a silly mood today)

Also, Tinky Winky, I just saw Prince Harry graduate on the news, in front of the Queen, maybe I saw you waving your little flag, what were you wearing?? lol lol:lol:

No didn't wave the queen off, my son was asleep and I was too tired to walk back. Had to sit in the car for 1 hour to wait to get back in here, as the queues were so long....

oh god how i am suffering today..

Latest posts

Back