Exclusive price list help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks guys think after taking advice and googling pricelist i seriously need a rethink on my daily price list nevermind exclusive!!!

I definitely would! As a client I pay a lot more than you charge xx

Treatments in a hotel are always much more expensive than in a salon, it's expected. I would look at what other hotels in the area charge.

Treatments in a hotel are always much more expensive than in a salon, it's expected. I would look at what other hotels in the area charge. Also you can have an out of hours price and a normal price

My mobile prices are quite similar... I also struggle to put prices up...new clients pay it ones I've been doing years won't...it's hard but for what you are doing definatly put them up....I'm getting fed up already this year my prices will be going up soon x

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

Hi Hun, I haven't read all the posts, but mobile hair is a luxury so charge accordingly. When I was fully mobile I charged a lot more than the local salons (and why not, the client hasn't got to do anything other than be at home, and I had to lug all the kit about). Also while they are on holiday people are willing to spend that little more on a luxury and IMO a hotel is always more expensive than going out and looking.
If you want my proce ideas, I would say
£20 for blowdry, £25 for blowdry and finish (only advertise £25 so people get a nice suprise), £35 with a cut.
Roots and foils are priced fine as long as you add on the cut and blowdry. Hair up needs to be higher too, maybe have curls at the current price and hair up at £25 xoxo

I would break my prices into bands for times of day like sundays early mornings etc some of your prices look to me a little low

Latest posts

Back