• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Experienced Beauty Therapist looking for work

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ch4rli3

Reaction score
Experienced Beauty Therapist looking for Part Time work.

I am NVQ level 3 trained and qualified in 2004. I am also Dermalogica trained and have done further training in other treatments.

I am looking to return to work after having my son, on a Part time Basis and further my career as much as I can.

Im looking to extend my knowledge of the industry and am very enthusiastic to learn more.

I am located in Chelmsford, Essex and am willing to travel to other parts of Essex ( within reason of course )

If anyone has or knows of any possible vacancies, please contact me!

Charlie :)

Last edited:
hi i run a small salon in islington north london and we are looking for a therapist, if you are interested in the position please send your C.V to [email protected]

Hope to hear from you.
Lacey

Hi There

I have a part time vacancy in my Salon in South Woodham Ferrers if your still looking

Hi,

Are you prepared to travel to Bluewater area? I have a commision based post in hand starting very in a week or so.

Please send me a PM mesaage with your contact details if you are interested or you can call me on 07956 884 579..

Regards

Yemisi osu

hi have you found anything yet?

i am in barnet Junc 24 off M25 and am looking for a part-time person

thanks

Hi, i am currently studying NVQ level three in college at the moment but will be fully qualified in a few weeks time. I have been looking for a local job as a beauty therapist but have had no luck, please can anyone let me know of any beauty jobs in neath port talbot area or swansea.. Thank you x :p

Last edited:
Hi, i am currently studying NVQ level three in college at the moment but will be fully qualified in a few weeks time. I have been looking for a local job as a beauty therapist but have had no luck, please can anyone let me know of any beauty jobs in neath port talbot area or swansea.. Thank you x :p
I would post your own thread cherub,if not this may get overlooked.HTH

hi charlie i didnt know whether you have found anyone or not but we are looking for someone to work regularly on saturdays to do not only beauty but because we are a medispa we do peels,ipl,thread veins and then we would also be looking to bring back semipermanent makeup and this woulds be split differently to regular working,
we are located in south woodford just off the a12 and a13
let me know if you would be interested
best wishes
shazia

I am looking for, serious motivated partners, no matter what the background who are looking for a new challenge, who maybe wants more than standard 9-5 job or being reliant on linnear income, ie work an hour get paid an hour or have to be doing treagments to get paid, people who have children who want to aork around them or just need a little additional income. Please feel free to contact me for more information or just a chat, love to meet new people all the time! :) 07725996595

Hi I am looking for someone like you to start asap I own my own cosmetics business and I am looking for qualified person to start asap in west London. Good pay also traning to do further treatments and chance to gain further qualifications. Thank you

Is this a multi level marketing opportunity?

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Haha just realised original thread is a little bit old!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Experienced Beauty Therapist looking for Part Time work.

I am NVQ level 3 trained and qualified in 2004. I am also Dermalogica trained and have done further training in other treatments.

I am looking to return to work after having my son, on a Part time Basis and further my career as much as I can.

Im looking to extend my knowledge of the industry and am very enthusiastic to learn more.

I am located in Chelmsford, Essex and am willing to travel to other parts of Essex ( within reason of course )

If anyone has or knows of any possible vacancies, please contact me!

Charlie :)[/QUOTE

HI I own a salon in Harlow and I have an opening for a beauty therapist if you are interested?

Latest posts

Back