Express lash course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K-Lashes

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good express lash training course. Was hoping to book with AH Francis but they require me to do a conversion course for the semi permanent lashes and i can't afford to do both and don't really need to!

Thanks

I would like to know people's thoughts on this too!! I have done the semi permanent eyelash extension course but the express lash course seem to be about the same price!!

xx

I'm finding it difficult to even practise the semi-permanent eyelashes as none of my family and friends can keep still for over an hour! I wondered how many clients also hate the idea of having their eyes done for 2hours? I don't want to give up on lashes altogether and thought express lashes would be a quick alternative to offer. But i've had some bad training in the past and would like to make sure i do my research properly this time. Any of you geeks able to help out.....pleassssee!

Has anyone considered Nouveau Master 1 day Course? If you've been trained with 2 tweezers and can provide at least 6 before/after photos of semi-p's they'll book u on, can't post prices here but it's not too expensive plus you'll get taught the blink and go method as well. I haven't done the course yet cos it's not til sept but it's meant to be good...

Could you please PM me the price? I rung them yesterday about the conversion course - which is run twice a month; again you need 6 case studies and to be trained with 2 tweezers - which I am but the pricing is the same as my initial course so just want to know that it is really worth it and what you learn on the conversion course vs the master course?

xx

Thanks 'thebeautician' i'll look into the nouveau course. Will need to sort out some before and after pics first though.

You could try Ilash Xpress from ABX Beauty. They are a great company and always very helpful.

Thanks 'thebeautician' i'll look into the nouveau course. Will need to sort out some before and after pics first though.

Yeh me too lol good luck finding a suitable course xx

Thanks for your advice, it's good to get feedback before booking courses x

hi,

I've done the express lash (party lash) course with AH Francis, I didn't need to do a conversion course, even though I didnt do my eyelash extension course with them

they say in the course they'll cover colours, effects, crystals, glitter etc - but this wasn't my experience, was a bit rushed in at the end when we asked - they also say you can do a set in 20 mins, but we've found your looking more 30 - 40 mins, but they do look goodcan achieve a much fuller look

That's strange as they were adamant i couldn't do it unless i did the semi permanent lash conversion course with them first!

Latest posts

Back