Express Lashes not lasting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C the Results

Reaction score
I hope someone can help me. I trained in Express Lashes with Lash Perfect last month but I am having huge problems with them not lasting, I am pretty sure I am doing everything ok I use all lash perfect products but they only seem to be lasting a week!! Is anyone else having this problem?

I was told they last around 2 weeks when I trained with glam lash but mine last the weekend if I'm lucky- I'm a picker lol x

hmmm I am wondering if they only last 2 weeks if you are lucky?

I do express lashes and book clients in for removal after 2 weeks. They have loads left

Are you cleaning/priming properly and making sure you are nestling the lashes into the lash line rather than just sitting them on top (making sure they don't touch the skin)?

I do express lashes and book clients in for removal after 2 weeks. They have loads left

Are you cleaning/priming properly and making sure you are nestling the lashes into the lash line rather than just sitting them on top (making sure they don't touch the skin)?

Do u charge for removal pls?? Xxx

Please can you tell me your procedure , what do you use to clean and prime the lashes, as my clients are only lasting about a week. Thankyou xx

Do u charge for removal pls?? Xxx

I include in my price. I charge £25 x

Please can you tell me your procedure , what do you use to clean and prime the lashes, as my clients are only lasting about a week. Thankyou xx

Please don't think I'm being rude but according to your profile, you don't do lashes?

Oops neither do I!! Trained last month and haven't changed it on my profile - I will do it now!! x

In my area clients are being charged £41 for express lashes-

In my salon i only advise 2 weeks and include free removal @ £25 i think is reasonable. Some charge £5-20 for lash removal.

When it comes down to removal, some come back-rebook, some dont have the time...as life gets in the way. xoxo

I include in my price. I charge £25 x

Please don't think I'm being rude but according to your profile, you don't do lashes?

I have my beauty therapy level 2 that i did many yrs ago,but mostly hairdressing, but still dabble with the flare lashes, and have just done individual lash course but nothing was mentioned about priming on either courses. i prefer doing the flare lashes and was wondering if i primed the lashes first they would last longer. you havn't offended me, i could of been a non profesional trying to find out how to do them. I am doing beauty at the minute to recap, as i've forgot alot,you know what they say, if you don't use it you lose it xx

I have my beauty therapy level 2 that i did many yrs ago,but mostly hairdressing, but still dabble with the flare lashes, and have just done individual lash course but nothing was mentioned about priming on either courses. i prefer doing the flare lashes and was wondering if i primed the lashes first they would last longer. you havn't offended me, i could of been a non profesional trying to find out how to do them. I am doing beauty at the minute to recap, as i've forgot alot,you know what they say, if you don't use it you lose it xx

Thanks for understanding why I asked xx

the thing with flare lashes (or clusters or party lashes) is that they aren't supposed to last too long.

Because they adhere to a number of lashes at the same time, it is extremely damaging to the natural lash if they are on for more than a week or so. There are a few threads with pictures on here of the damage done when clusters have been applied with SP glue and been on for weeks. Eeekk!!!!

For individual SP lashes, primer is an absolute must to remove any oils from the lashes

Latest posts

Back