Extension complaint help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blonde moment but I don't know hahaha

Is the water she uses to wash her hair well water? Or hard water?

I don't expect you to know haha you'll probably have to ask her but the water type can have effect on extensions.

Hair planet Russian I wish I could upload the photo it's awful!! I just don't understand, like yellow frazzled ends and mid bands and normal at the root, no one else has had the issue though and she used the same as everyone else

Hair Planet Russian range is awful,I used it once, the hair went dry and matted after one week, but their Indian range hair is fine, Moroccan oil can stain the hair that is why they offer now the lighter version for blondes.

fake tan? swimming? SUNBED? are these serious answers? thank god i use Great Lengths..
are you sure that its even real hair?

fake tan? swimming? SUNBED? are these serious answers? thank god i use Great Lengths..

Why wouldn't they be serious answers? All these things can affect hair extensions.

Why wouldn't they be serious answers? All these things can affect hair extensions.

well i just think that its a little far fetched, its probably just a bad batch of hair, which is annoying. and could potentially loose you a client if that was someones first experience.. ive never worked with any other hair to be fair, and i havnt had any problems whatsoever.... and can you please explain why fake tan makes a difference? obviously swimming/chlorine destroys hair if not washed out with a clarifying shampoo but ive just never heard of fake tan doing anything... :)

well i just think that its a little far fetched, its probably just a bad batch of hair, which is annoying. and could potentially loose you a client if that was someones first experience.. ive never worked with any other hair to be fair, and i havnt had any problems whatsoever.... and can you please explain why fake tan makes a difference? obviously swimming/chlorine destroys hair if not washed out with a clarifying shampoo but ive just never heard of fake tan doing anything... :)

Pigment in the false tan

Are you great lengths qualified? As swimming etc WILL affect great lengths hair too, it is still processed hair that has been de pigmented and coloured?

Hair extensions can be effected by a number of thigns such as, chlorinated water, salt water, and hard water with a high mineral content. Avobenzone can also cause discolouration, it is an oil-soluble ingredient used in products to absorb the full spectrum of UVA rays You'll find that Avobenzone is in quite a lot of products and can cause damage and discolouration to the hair hence why a lot of people have asked about sunbeds etc.

Are you great lengths qualified? As swimming etc WILL affect great lengths hair too, it is still processed hair that has been de pigmented and coloured?

You wouldnt be able to order or apply the hair if you wasnt great lengths certified, so yes.. and if you take a read about great lengths the hair is not coloured, im not 100% sure of the process but i do know they take great pride in the fact the hair is not coloured during the process. its all done in one big factory in italy; Rome.
i feel like ive started a major debate here lol, has anybody else not worked with great lengths? because it honestly speaks for itself.... check there website.. my boss has been to there factory and seen all the process but he is rather brief when it comes to descriptions!

and yes swimmin affects all human hair, which is why in the consultation you find out all about there lifestyle there job there hobbies etc.. i really wouldnt advise someone to have a full head if they were say a full time swimmer as it will dry the hair out, creating knots and eventually mattes which could end up ruining there own hair...

Hair extensions can be effected by a number of thigns such as, chlorinated water, salt water, and hard water with a high mineral content. Avobenzone can also cause discolouration, it is an oil-soluble ingredient used in products to absorb the full spectrum of UVA rays You'll find that Avobenzone is in quite a lot of products and can cause damage and discolouration to the hair hence why a lot of people have asked about sunbeds etc.

professional products to? why do they add these ingredients if its bad for your hair , never understand!

You wouldnt be able to order or apply the hair if you wasnt great lengths certified, so yes.. and if you take a read about great lengths the hair is not coloured, im not 100% sure of the process but i do know they take great pride in the fact the hair is not coloured during the process. its all done in one big factory in italy; Rome.
i feel like ive started a major debate here lol, has anybody else not worked with great lengths? because it honestly speaks for itself.... check there website.. my boss has been to there factory and seen all the process but he is rather brief when it comes to descriptions!

Of course the hair is coloured......all the hair collected is de pigmented and then coloured to get the desired range of colours, you can even see videos on YouTube of this where it's stripped to blonde then dipped in vats of pigment ( colours ) to get the colour....

Please don't try and tell me that the blonde hair isn't coloured/bleached.

and yes swimmin affects all human hair, which is why in the consultation you find out all about there lifestyle there job there hobbies etc.. i really wouldnt advise someone to have a full head if they were say a full time swimmer as it will dry the hair out, creating knots and eventually mattes which could end up ruining there own hair...

Of course the great lengths hair is coloured,great lengths hair is not virgin, they source the hair from Indian temple.

Of course the great lengths hair is coloured,great lengths hair is not virgin, they source the hair from Indian temple.
If you've not got anything useful/on topic to comment can you make your own thread rather than promoting great lengths, this is nothing to do with the fact you use great lengths, how great great lengths is or anything else to do with great lengths, if you have a serious suggestion rather than mocking others suggestions then I'd appreciate your input other than that I'm not interested sorry

Meant to @ that to whoever is repeatedly posting about great lengths btw ....

Latest posts

Back