Extension course - no reply?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Hausofhana

Reaction score
I've heard that belle are terrible at replying to emails. I've got my course in Glasgow on the 24th.

I was told I'd find the venue of my course emailed to me 7 days beforehand. It's now 4 days away and NO email!! I've emailed them and plan to phone when I'm back in the country.

Any ideas on what to do? I'm panicking now x

ProperPrincess

Reaction score
They are dreadful. I got my info a day before! I'd just ring them ASAP even if u have to call whilst ur away. X

Hausofhana

Reaction score
I know a girl who done it a few months ago in Glasgow, and she told me it was at a particular venue. So do you think I could phone that venue and ask of they have belle booked in?
And yes, I will phone them constantly on Saturday untill I get my bloody info lol xxx

Studio58

Reaction score
I guess we are playing devils advocate here...as we have a vested interest in this market! but I think once a company gets past a certain size the customer service and individual attention that you get can sometimes suffer. We send confirmation emails/info/questionnaire out the same day to our 'students'

From what I understand Lush have grown considerably but seem to retain excellent customer service and after care once you have done a course.

I am sure once you find out where youre going! the course will be great

ProperPrincess

Reaction score
I guess we are playing devils advocate here...as we have a vested interest in this market! but I think once a company gets past a certain size the customer service and individual attention that you get can sometimes suffer. We send confirmation emails/info/questionnaire out the same day to our 'students'

From what I understand Lush have grown considerably but seem to retain excellent customer service and after care once you have done a course.

I am sure once you find out where youre going! the course will be great
I'd put good money that the
Course itself won't actually be great.

Mercedeszelah

Reaction score
Add Kim belle on Facebook she can help

Hausofhana

Reaction score
Hallelujah!
Funnily enough after I emailed, posted on here and their Facebook page I got my venue. So happy!

I'm looking forward to the course and as I'm already able to apply extensions and just need more technical training and advice, I feel that I will enjoy the corse. Will keep you all updated! x

abbyjane

Reaction score
Good luck, the course is actually ok. The customer service is shocking. They say you will get your certificate within a month. After a month I still didn't have it, I emailed them every day until i got it, weeks later, they kept saying it was sent recorded delivery!!! x

Hausofhana

Reaction score
Good luck, the course is actually ok. The customer service is shocking. They say you will get your certificate within a month. After a month I still didn't have it, I emailed them every day until i got it, weeks later, they kept saying it was sent recorded delivery!!! x
Uh oh, doesn't sound great. I will definitely need to pray for patience lol xxx

Hausofhana

Reaction score
Also is anyone sure why the name of this thread has been edited? I had 'belle' in brackets and it appears to have been removed xxx

Latest posts