Extensionists who use Cinderella?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Astarstyle

Reaction score
I have searched but can't find my answer

Please can any geeks who use Cinderella prebonded tell me what weight the bonds are and how many in a pack?

Much appreciated ;) x

I have fitted them to my friend who is Cinderella trained ,i can't answer your question but I would say its at least 0.8 if not 1g the hair and bonds are lovely but you can't get there hair if you are not trained by them anyway ,maby sent them an email :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

I have fitted them to my friend who is Cinderella trained ,i can't answer your question but I would say its at least 0.8 if not 1g the hair and bonds are lovely but you can't get there hair if you are not trained by them anyway ,maby sent them an email :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

Thanks for your reply hun... Yes, I will try and get 5 tomorrow to email them I was just trying the lazy route to get my answer first lol x

The 16" straight is supposedly 1g but I would say its more like 0.8g. They are thick, and the bonds are strong and clear, but In my experience they shed a fair bit. The hair is Chinese too, meaning the blondes do go dry after a while, and also its really poker straight, and is tricky to blend with european hair. I'm using Bonita extensions now which is Indian Temple, and I find it much softer and healthier. The bonds are the same as Cinderella, and I find you need the Cinderella bond remover to remove them - acetone wont work!
You can actually buy them from a company called Savage Lily but you still need a proffessional account, but you dont need to do the training with Cinderella (which I found was not really worth the ridiculous amount of money I spent on it!!)
Nuff Info? ;):lol: xxx

The 16" straight is supposedly 1g but I would say its more like 0.8g. They are thick, and the bonds are strong and clear, but In my experience they shed a fair bit. The hair is Chinese too, meaning the blondes do go dry after a while, and also its really poker straight, and is tricky to blend with european hair. I'm using Bonita extensions now which is Indian Temple, and I find it much softer and healthier. The bonds are the same as Cinderella, and I find you need the Cinderella bond remover to remove them - acetone wont work!
You can actually buy them from a company called Savage Lily but you still need a proffessional account, but you dont need to do the training with Cinderella (which I found was not really worth the ridiculous amount of money I spent on it!!)
Nuff Info? ;):lol: xxx

Haha... you're a star my lovely!

How many bonds in a pack? do you know?

My cousin, who lives the other side of the country had some applied but is really not happy so obviously has moaned to me. She only paid £260 for a full head (don't even get me started on that bit) but said she only opened and used 4 packs... now if they are 50 piece packs then fair enough for a full head but cannot see how anyone anyone using Cinderella could charge that for a full head.... so was wondering how many bonds are in each pack.

Thank you for your reply my lovely! x

Pah! She was robbed! there are 25 strands per pack. for 4 packs of hair, I would have classed this as a half head. I personally charge around £300 for a half head and £580 for a full head of 16" straight including aftercare. To be honest at that price they charged I would question wether they actually were Cinderella hair. Youll find out because you can only remove Cinderella bonds with their own bond remover. If they come out with acetone, Im afraid she was told porkie pies! xxxx

Hiiiii!

To train with Cinderella do you have to be a hairdresser?
I'm guessing yes as I read on their site something about level 3 hair but it wasn't clear.
I'm a barber x

Latest posts

Back