Extensions for fine, yet thick wavy hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi, I have a client who I'm having trouble matching hair texture to extensions. He hair is very thick and wavy, but each individual strand is very fine, and fly away. The ones I've tried have been too straight, to thick, strand wise, and I can't find any to have a natural wave like her hair. The best would be Indian, but as her hair is blonde, I never get good enough quality. Has anyone else had this problem? Any suggestions? Thanks

Hi, I have a client who I'm having trouble matching hair texture to extensions. He hair is very thick and wavy, but each individual strand is very fine, and fly away. The ones I've tried have been too straight, to thick, strand wise, and I can't find any to have a natural wave like her hair. The best would be Indian, but as her hair is blonde, I never get good enough quality. Has anyone else had this problem? Any suggestions? Thanks
Have you tried Tasha Jacks?

Have you tried Tasha Jacks?
Hi, no I haven't. Have you tried the Asian range? Or do you have a range you would recommend?

Latest posts

Back