Extensions in fringe

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

funtimefranko

Reaction score
Calling all hair extentioners :D

Forgive me if this is a stupid question (i know not a thing abpit extentions) but it possible to extend a fringe to make it look like I havent got one?

Mine is driving me crazy and taking forever to grow out. I cant seem to style it nicely with my textured bob... and i just want it to go away

Thanks in advance... x

You can make it a lot less noticeable with some very fine bonded extensions but the bonds would likely be quite visible

You can make it a lot less noticeable with some very fine bonded extensions but the bonds would likely be quite visible
Ahh thanks. Thats that settled then lolx

What do you want it like? Side part? Middle?

What do you want it like? Side part? Middle?
Ive not actually thought about it tbh?! As long as i haven't got a fringe i dont really care

Just think because wherever you part it theres always going to be a short piece at the parting you can't conceal and you'd have to have it graduate from that.

Just think because wherever you part it theres always going to be a short piece at the parting you can't conceal and you'd have to have it graduate from that.
Yeahhhh... guess ill just have to wait lol

Calling all hair extentioners :D

Forgive me if this is a stupid question (i know not a thing abpit extentions) but it possible to extend a fringe to make it look like I havent got one?

Mine is driving me crazy and taking forever to grow out. I cant seem to style it nicely with my textured bob... and i just want it to go away

Thanks in advance... x

Yes indeed, we only use nano rings to carry out fringe extensions as they are tiny and the least visible x

Latest posts

Back