Extensions on 14 year old?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RayneBow

Reaction score
Recently asked to do micro ring extensions on a 14year old. I said no. Is there anyone out there that would do them? Was I right in saying my insurance wouldn't cover me? I've messaged my insurer but haven't heard back as yet. Just wanted to make sure I've done right by saying no :s

Yes you have done the right thing
No way in the world would I have done them, can you imagine the mess they'd be in after a few week and guess who's fault it would have been, yours.

Well done for saying no x

You are right its just not worth the bother :-D

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

I agree I would have said no aswell x

I did some on a 15 year old, at first I said no, my insurer said I was covered. I got her parents consent and made them sign a disclaimer. She actually looked after them extremely well. X

I knew I was right, it just didn't sit right with me. I struggle to get under 18's to look after their hair never mind 14! I've actually stopped doing under 18's for that exact reason. Never been asked by a parent to do them though :/

I had them when I was 14 and I did not look after them very well
I had matts above the extensions it was so bad!
so its probably best not to do them, unless you really warn the client
that these things can happen, although you might scare her off haha!

Ive dun 15yr olds for proms etc. But allways with perants consent. I have both client and parent come for a consult make sure both know what involved and aftercare. Also under 16nds i ask to come every 2wks for a check up and brush through to make sure they are looking after the ext. If they both stil what to proceed. I get the parent to sign the disclamer and aftercare sheet. To take responsibility of caring for the ext.

I wouldnt have, an opportunity to retail a halo or flip in type jobby though?

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

I do colour flashes and small weft flashes but never full heads and i also give them lectures on how too look after them and there parents x sometimes i even turn up hahah unannounced to check them lol . Never had a bad one yetx

Latest posts

Back