Extensions query

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GLextensionsgeek

Reaction score
Trained in 2 of the best extensions courses around 5 years ago and never had a problem until now...
Client wearing Easilocks/mini locks and wore for 9 months, came back for regular maintenance apps, then when they were due to be removed she went elsewhere. She's since contacted me threatening legal action as she says she has been left with hardly any hair!
She's sent a few photos and I am so upset as she just won't listen to me.
she signed a consultation form which clearly states she should have come back to me for a removal!
I feel however and whoever removed them has damaged her hair.
I'm now left worrying sick I will be tarnished on social media or have a solicitors letter through the door
Anybody else had this?

Have you got insurance? i am sure you have. DO NOT be threatened by anyone. You clearly stated that removal is to be done BY YOU and she is in breach of that. I trained in Easilocks and had more problems than what it was worth with all the hype on social media about them so stopped shortly after. I had someone threaten me too who went to get them removed elsewhere. DM if you want x

Have you got insurance? i am sure you have. DO NOT be threatened by anyone. You clearly stated that removal is to be done BY YOU and she is in breach of that. I trained in Easilocks and had more problems than what it was worth with all the hype on social media about them so stopped shortly after. I had someone threaten me too who went to get them removed elsewhere. DM if you want x

Yes I have got insurance! Omg really ok hun I will thanks x

How long have u been putting her extensions in for? X
Trained in 2 of the best extensions courses around 5 years ago and never had a problem until now...
Client wearing Easilocks/mini locks and wore for 9 months, came back for regular maintenance apps, then when they were due to be removed she went elsewhere. She's since contacted me threatening legal action as she says she has been left with hardly any hair!
She's sent a few photos and I am so upset as she just won't listen to me.
she signed a consultation form which clearly states she should have come back to me for a removal!
I feel however and whoever removed them has damaged her hair.
I'm now left worrying sick I will be tarnished on social media or have a solicitors letter through the door
Anybody else had this?
how

Don't worry u have done nothing wrong are u sure she hasn't taken them out herself?

I had the same issue with a girl last year she had my hair in 6mths went to some law to be removed which apparently took 2 hrs to removed prebonded and the slated me on Facebook saying that I'd ruined her hair and she wanted compensation, like I said to her the extension hasn't ruined her hair the extensionist has , the crap she came out with! She went round saying I use Poundland dyes on clients nail glue on eyelashes blah blah blah jst told her jog on ! shes an idiot let her try and sue! Jst counter sue for loss of earnings x

Latest posts

Back