Extractor fan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bloominbeaut

Reaction score
Does anyone have a nail desk that did not have an extractor fan built in and have since purchased a mobile extractor fan for it? If so can you help me find out where to get one?

Thanks

J

Yeah I would like to know of one that does not cost too much but works.

I have the fuminator from NSI. It was expensive £80 ish but if you put your light on, you can watch it sucking the dust up!!

I would have liked something cheaper but couldn't find anything apart from a real cheapy wrist rest kinda thing that was on ebay, shipped over from china. It had a fan in the middle, but I decided against it as I use tissue to catch the falling dust anyway, it's the dust in the air I was worried about and the fuminator seems ok for this.

if you do get one, don't get the black, get white it doesn't show the dust:rolleyes:

I bought a Extractor through a US company called TexasPro - it's called the Fumagator I think (I'm home, not at work) and it's great! (The company distributes on ebay as well) The machine pivots around as well so you can use the fan on the back to dry your clients polish. It pulls in dust from filing as well as fumes from acrylic, polish etc... I bought it when I was pregnant last year to be on the safe side but wouldn't be without it now. I think it was around $89.00 USD if my memory serves me right. Good luck!

Hello I have a spare one that fits in the table if you can get someone to fit it.:)

I bought a Extractor through a US company called TexasPro - it's called the Fumagator I think (I'm home, not at work) and it's great! (The company distributes on ebay as well) The machine pivots around as well so you can use the fan on the back to dry your clients polish. It pulls in dust from filing as well as fumes from acrylic, polish etc... I bought it when I was pregnant last year to be on the safe side but wouldn't be without it now. I think it was around $89.00 USD if my memory serves me right. Good luck!

Hi, can you write the exact name of it, because there is nothing by that name in the ebay. If you could send me an email or the message about it i would really appreciate that! Regards.

Latest posts

Back