Extremely dry skin

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VikkiSC

Reaction score
Hello. I have a client who has extremely dry skin on her hands. Her cuticles were affected too when she first came to me but she now uses solar oil 3-4 times a day and these have improved. She does wear gloves for washing up, cleaning etc. She says that she has tried everything on the market for her hands but she has the added problem that she is allergic to lanolin. Does anyone have any recommendations to help, either with professional products or ones she can buy herself that are effective and lanolin free?

I have dry skin, (and suffer with psoriasis, so I have to careful what I put on my skin). Over the years of experimenting I have found natural oils, such as avocado oil, jojoba or virgin coconut oil, to be the best products for locking moisture into my skin. I also use aloe vera gel, put that on the skin first and then put an oil over the top. I have found avocado oil to be the best for me personally.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The body shop hemp hand cream is amazing. Doesn't contain lanolin either. I had a client with really dry, sore hands and this has completely cleared it all up. I can't recommend it highly enough and at £5 it's really cheap too :) xx

The body shop hemp hand cream is amazing. Doesn't contain lanolin either. I had a client with really dry, sore hands and this has completely cleared it all up. I can't recommend it highly enough and at £5 it's really cheap too :) xx

I use the hemp cream and it's amazing and am also allergic to lanolin x

I find Aveeno cream amazing. It can also be prescribed by GP. Dont think it contains lanolin?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back