Eye Laser Surgery

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimi

Reaction score
Hi

Just checked and yes arcylic nails are allowed while having this procedure.

I am starting to get soooo nervous now, got horrible feeling I may back out, please please talk me into staying with this!!!

Op is scheduled 2.08.06

Kimi

Hi Kimi
You are braver than me I have been toying with this idea for years, but never plucked up the courage to even go for a consultation. What level of eye sight do you lack? I have astigmatism and short sightedness. I will be thinking of you on 2nd :hug: you will have to give us the run down of how it goes.

Julie

Hi Kimi,

Dont back out! Honestly, once you've had it done, you will wonder why you didnt have it done ages ago!! I sat up on the couch after the treatment and i could see the clock on the wall - it was such a good feeling!

And waking up in the morning and being able to see straightaway is fantastic! I used to suffer from very dry eyes with contact lenses, so laser surgery has sorted this problem too!

I'll be thinking of you on the 2nd! :hug:

Thanks guys, I am even dreaming about this now, blimey how am I going to be the night before!!!:eek:

My contact lenses that I nomally wear are 7+ right eye and 7.5+ left so quite badly long sighted, so in the mornings I have to find my glasses immediately so that I can do anything.

Is there anyone out there that had this sort of perscription and had the surgery????

Kim

My mate got it done 5 years ago and she couldnt believe that she wouldnt need her glasses anymore. Go for it you wont regret it :)

kimi said:
Hi

Just checked and yes arcylic nails are allowed while having this procedure.

I am starting to get soooo nervous now, got horrible feeling I may back out, please please talk me into staying with this!!!

Op is scheduled 2.08.06

Kimi

aw your op is on my bday.... must be a good day ;)
im sure it will all go a ok
i wear glasses etc... but im far to scared and poor to think abt having laser done.... an old colleague of mine had it done and she loved it (the results nt the surgery ;))
hope it goes well

Jess
xox

hiya

I had this done when my youngest was 7 weeks old for first 24 hours i couldnt open my eyes but after about a week i had perfect vision first time for years
There are new procedures out now than the one i had done
You wont regret it honestly I have never looked back
I went to optimax to have my surgery went for consultation on the morning when and had dinner and had surgery on afternoon it took all of 15 minutes to complete
I smelt burning while i was being lasered and a little sick when i stood up but it was amazing to wake up in the middle of the night and be able to see the clock
I hope you go on alright if you need any questions asking just give me a shout if i can help you i will
love and hugs and good luck
DEbbie x

I used to work in a large store with about 200+ people. One person had it done and was so impressed some body else had it done - it then spread like wild flowers with so many having it done it was increadible. Not one of them regretted it, so GO FOR IT!

Latest posts

Back