Eye lash extensions - no beauty qualifications

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joingram87

Reaction score
Hi all :)

I hope you dont mind me hopping over here from the nail geek :)

I have a quick question, and I have searched on here (as I know how annoying it can be with repetitive threads!) but am a little confused - and it doesnt take much!!

I am a trained nail tech through CND, I have no other beauty experience at all and was looking into adding eye lash extensions and posisbly spray tanning to my list of services.

As I have no other beauty experience, I understand that from reading on here that Novalashes and flirties do not require any previous qualifications to do their training - is this correct? I can see that both of these companies are quite well known and highly recommended - but am unsure what flirties official website is and who I would contact for more information. Hollywood lashes seem highly recommended too but i understand you need qualifications to undertake their course :(

I was also wondering what pros/cons have you all encountered with these?

If these questions have been answerd and I have missed the thread then mods, please amalgamate it into another thread :)

Thanks everyone, your help is appreciated and sorry for waffling on :)

Hi there

At Eyelash Emporium they do not require for you to have any previous beauty qualifications. I think companies who are Eyelash Extension based only do not require previous qualifications as this is their only source of training, but other companies who offer lots of other training courses like you to have experience in other eye areas i.e. tinting.

I'm not sure about the other companies, but would definitely recommend Eyelash Emporium! They are the only Eyelash company to be nominated for a guild award of excellence! :)

Love
EyelashPrincess xx

For Flirties take a kook at www.wowfactorltd.com you will find all info regarding kits and training online xx

Hi both :) thank you for your replies :) sorry its taken me ages to thank you xx

Latest posts

Back