Eye treatments over basin

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tashastalons

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Im a selfemployed nail tech within a hairdressers, but am also qualified to do eye treatments.There isnt any room in salon to do this so I wondered if the hair basins would be a good place.
It would only be shapes & tints, just thinking its a wasted skill that im not using & could be making extra £££ with.

Thanks for your help!!!
xx

personally I think its completly uncomfortable and unprofessional. I hate going to the hairdressers as i know that i will have to have my hair washed in an uncomfortable basin and i really dont like it. I dont think many people will want it done but that just what i think.

I have to say I agree with what was said above, especially if you have a lash tint to do the client would be sat for up to 20 mins in a very uncomfortable position hth

Yes I agree with above too! Eye treatments mean "treatments" & this should feel like a treatment to the client, they are paying for a service which should be done correctly & professional :rolleyes:

No I don't think this would be ok at all. It would be too uncomfortable for a start and not very professional. If there is no room then I wouldn't consider any beauty treatment other than a manicure. :D

Def not good! I caught one of my techs doing an eyebrow shape on the backwash and went mad!! Just looks sooo unprofessional!! Just ask urself....would you go back to that salon if you had a 'treatment' done like that??!

If they are for regular clients who know you well and you explain the situation to them, and they agree then I suppose thats different, but not ideal!

Latest posts

Back