Eyebrow help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smiler13334

#Nailartistic_me
Reaction score
Hi all
Happy Easter and hope you all get loads of chocolate eggs (if thats what you wanted)

I have been using a pencil for years to pencil in the other half of my brows.
As I have very oily skin, more so than normal at the moment it just seems to disappear. I have been looking at the semi perminent make up and it is very costly. Would be ideal for me but not a choice. Tinting wont work as I do not have the hairs there in the first place, so my question is, is there anything else on the market that lasts? Now I am using a crash helmet from time to time I guarantee my eyebrows have done a runner when I take it off.

If anyone has had the semi perminent make up done and it was a reasonable price could you let me know please.....Thanks guys.
xx

Have you done a search to see what in your area and the best price for permenent makeup?
I know some salons require models for this and they do a good job as they are under the watchful eye of the tutor.

Pencils can have a tendency to disappear as the day wears on so I would suggest using a eyebrow powder.This will help or you could apply a loose powder over the brows then apply your pencil this will help give it staying power.HTH

One of the side effects of a low thyroid is loss of the outer third of the eyebrow. How is your general health?

Have you tried contacting the places that teach the permanent make-up, some of the teaching places will put your name on a list for when they need models.

Just PM'd you Smiler. xxx

Latest posts

Back