Eyebrow pencil-which is best?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanfastic2

Reaction score
Hi I have had my eyebrows done with permanent make-up but now their fading whats the best eyebrow pencil out there? some seem to smudge on a night out not a good look!

Ive trained with Billion dollar brows, & love their products. You can buy them directly from their website. I use a combination of their brow pencil & the brow powder everyday. (With the angled brush) I wouldn't be without them now! Xx

Ive trained with Billion dollar brows, & love their products. You can buy them directly from their website. I use a combination of their brow pencil & the brow powder everyday. (With the angled brush) I wouldn't be without them now! Xx

I just trained with them monday so I'm new to the products but I also LOVE them!!

Anastasia brow wiz is also a fabulous brow pencil. Really really great.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

YBF cosmetics, formerly known as Models Prefer do a super eyebrow pencil. It is a one suits all shade called 'universal taupe'. The lighter the pressure you apply, the lighter the shade on the skin, and vice versa.

It really is great and there is a brush in the one of the pencil to blend and soften.

Best wishes x

I've got a hd pencil, it's amazing

Can anyone recomend a vegan one at all. I currently use mac and its like a wax texture then a powder to set it xx

Can anyone recomend a vegan one at all. I currently use mac and its like a wax texture then a powder to set it xx
Anastasia brow wiz is vegan.

If you are ok with a powder rather than a pencil though, the billion dollar brow powders look vegan to me (from ingredients list) and they are great. I find I don't need to use my pencil as well with it. I sometimes use the brow gel (or the eyeko one) to keep them in place if they're looking a bit unruly.

Or for a super cheapy option, ELF brow kit is a wax + powder and it's really rather good for the price.

(sidenote: are you vegan? if so yay for another one of us! :) )

I couldn't be without my hd brows pencil

Yay, other ladies who have trained in BDB! I've literally just finished one of my case studies, and I'm pretty pleased with the result... So is the client! X

I'm doing mine at the moment. Still not that confident but I'm getting better.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've got a hd pencil, it's amazing

HD pencil for me too its amazing. I have SP brows too and the pencil works a great blend xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back