Eyebrow regrowth?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailedit00

Reaction score
I have popped over from nails, I am not sure I am using this thread the way I should be I apologise if I am not! I am trying to grow out my eyebrows and firstly I was wondering how long it usually takes and how can I speed it up? (Oils serums etc?) And secondly once they have grown out I want to go somewhere good for threading that actually takes your face shape into consideration not just removing stray hairs and chunks that shouldn't be removed (I have never found anywhere) can anybody recommend somewhere in Birmingham? Sorry if this is against the rules xx

Hi. Cod liver oil massaged into your eyebrows of an evening can help you to grow out your eyebrows. Unfortunately how long it takes can vary from person to person depending on how quickly the rate of your eyebrows grow and how much you need them to grow. It can be hard and frustrating to leave them while you grow them but just battle through and you'll get there before you know it. As for looking for a threading therapist. What you want is face mapping before hand. I do this to all my brow clients and actually assumed everyone did. Just check with them on booking the appointment that you want this.

Look at lash growth serums like Revitalash - there are some makes that are specifically for brows, but they all do the same thing. Can't recommend any places in Brum though - I grew up there, but that was a long time ago!

Latest posts

Back