Eyebrow Stencils?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaniBeautyAngel

Reaction score
Hi

Done lash and brow tinting training yesterday and our trainer was saying they saw this product at Olympia where you have a eyebrow stencil and basically fill in the stencil over your brow with this powder it lasts 24hrs and is water proof and just gives you a perfect brow but she couldn't remember what it was called, any ideas?!

Hi Yes i love it, i use it everday. I bought one at Olympia. There is perfect brow who was double the price of the other stand who did the same thing, and am not sure of the name of the stand i got it from, But looking at my pack Now it says cresty cosmetics on my stencils and powder :) x x

Sent from my Desire HD using SalonGeek

Christian Brows fron Izabelle Hammon .. brilliant product.

Jacqui xx

Excellent thanks ladies :)

Yep, Christian Brows as above post. Sold loads, we love it (even tho public can buy it cheaper if they google it!) This I wasn't happy about! But still sells.
JES x

Yep, Christian Brows as above post. Sold loads, we love it (even tho public can buy it cheaper if they google it!) This I wasn't happy about! But still sells.
JES x

U can buy cheaper online...? Oh man!!
They were charging 40 quid at perfect brows, which is defo a rip off, i got it half price at the other one. So glad i didnt buy at first stand, was so tempted. But everyone comments on my brows :) x x

U can buy cheaper online...? Oh man!!
They were charging 40 quid at perfect brows, which is defo a rip off, i got it half price at the other one. So glad i didnt buy at first stand, was so tempted. But everyone comments on my brows :) x x

I shall go and check out Cresty Cosmetics.

Jacqui xx

I shall go and check out Cresty Cosmetics.

Jacqui xx

I think it is the same. If you go on to the one they said, the packing is diff, But when u go on to the clearance, Thats what i have. And its half price i paid. O well. Lol. Might buy another x x

Well when I asked at the show they told me they were £80! I nearly choked!
I always use Christian eyebrows. I have a palette at home of my single black colour and I have a big palette at work with all the colours. I love them and they last 24 hours too.

JES x
You can buy it cheaper on the net but if it's the site I'm thinking of, they charge £8 for postage so clients may as well buy it from you :)

Well when I asked at the show they told me they were £80! I nearly choked!
I always use Christian eyebrows. I have a palette at home of my single black colour and I have a big palette at work with all the colours. I love them and they last 24 hours too.

Which brand is being discussed here?

And am I reading correctly that Cresty Cosmetics is Christian brows?

And is that £80.00 for the palette or what .. getting a bit discombobulated on this thread.

Jacqui xx

No the £80 was for one single colour! I can't remember what it was called but it was in the first aisle on the left.

Omg, yea perfect brow said 40. And i was like Ooo Thats alot for one colour! And then was on way back after ages deciding wether to get it and i walked past another stall selling it for 20. Same thing. My product says cresty cosmetics lol, But when i went on to the website for the Christian one, on the clearance bit my pack looks the sakr as that. So must be, just got a diff name on . Where did u get ur palette from? I want all of the colours! X

I got my palette from a beauty show earlier in the year. If you contact Izabelle Hammond they will have them.

Basicaly cresty and Christian brows are same thing. Go on to clearance on the Christian brown website, its now half the price i paid, at £10. Bargain! But Thats for the singles, u could only get the singles at the show too. But i want the palette! X

I wasn't at the show but £80.00 for one colour .. crikey .. is that near to what you would retail them for .. if it is I'm way out of line.

Are you allowed to mention it on here, no worries if not.

I got my palette from a beauty show earlier in the year. If you contact Izabelle Hammond they will have them.

Thanks. Will do :) x

Hmmmm strange. I just googled Cresty Cosmetics and when I went into one site saying they sell the Cresty products, there was a pic of a woman doing her brows with a Christian eyebrow stencil!

I wasn't at the show but £80.00 for one colour .. crikey .. is that near to what you would retail them for .. if it is I'm way out of line.

Are you allowed to mention it on here, no worries if not.

No i have the single one, and shes saying they wanted 80 just for the single shade.Thats Crazy!!! I am not sure which stand that was, But there was a couple diff stands. But no u can get it for a tenner :) x

Hmmmm strange. I just googled Cresty Cosmetics and when I went into one site saying they sell the Cresty products, there was a pic of a woman doing her brows with a Christian eyebrow stencil!
Oh, I wonder what that is all about?

Latest posts

Back